Audio streams wont work

I have tried some audio streams but they arent working. It says it is loaded and gives the URL of the mp3 link, and it even stops me from changing the radio in the car, but i hear nothing.

have you turned on Radio Sounds @ the options ?

or show us the code of the stream function please.

I had this problem before at the end , I ended up put'ing it in my webhost to get it working some sites won't let it stream well enough try 4shared or any other sites or even web hosting , also where is the .mp3 file located at? what site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
Посмотреть сообщение
I had this problem before at the end , I ended up put'ing it in my webhost to get it working some sites won't let it stream well enough try 4shared or any other sites or even web hosting , also where is the .mp3 file located at? what site.
yeah sometimes when you upload some stuff it will only gives you a link where is only site with Download Button .

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanak
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah sometimes when you upload some stuff it will only gives you a link where is only site with Download Button .
Where are you uploading the mp3 files right now.

I found the problem i was using dropbox but the files were not public -.- lol my bad. BTW what is the max amount you can have on a dialog? I was just gonna make a big ass list of songs but is there a limit on dialog?