Basic RP

I want your opinions... Would it be nice to go back to a basic RP? Where the player is more involved. Things aren't as simple as typing in a command? I'm looking at these huge gamemodes and wondering, where did the real RP go?
I'm just asking, would you rather have a basic RP server with Professional(acting) players that are really into RP, than go to one of these lightly edited servers that have 30+ players that barely RP?

In a sense I'm simply stating...
Basic vs. Heavily Scripted

I honestly don't agree with any of the options. What happened to roleplay in general for the SA-MP community. Lets just go back to where it was just ROLEPLAY. Not medium roleplay, light roleplay, heavy roleplay, strict roleplay, etc. No it wouldn't be nice to go back to "basic" roleplay. Why not go back regular roleplay? When there were no differences in how you RP'ed.

Oh I hope you didn't interpret basic RP as me stating we should do a "basic" roleplay. I meant gamemodes. That was my fault.
Like instead of these huge ass RP servers with every single little thing in the city scripted, why not try to go with a more simple script, that focuses more on the roleplay, instead of what features are being added...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini`
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh I hope you didn't interpret basic RP as me stating we should do a "basic" roleplay. I meant gamemodes. That was my fault.
Like instead of these huge ass RP servers with every single little thing in the city scripted, why not try to go with a more simple script, that focuses more on the roleplay, instead of what features are being added...
Oh ok. Sorry about that i got a little confused. Sounds like a good idea. Use more of the mouse and keys instead of having to constantly type. Well sounds like a good idea if you know how to script it all like that.

I Agree, Where the hell did the real RP go?

Some of the recent script updates to RP servers are good, but the ones where your health is drained every few seconds really get on my nerves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
Some of the recent script updates to RP servers are good, but the ones where your health is drained every few seconds really get on my nerves.
I think that's supposed to act like a food system. Where player's are required to get food every so often, but people code the systems where it depletes -5.0 every 15 seconds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I think that's supposed to act like a food system. Where player's are required to get food every so often, but people code the systems where it depletes -5.0 every 15 seconds...
that shit is really annoying tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by joachimnor
Посмотреть сообщение
that shit is really annoying tbh
I can't say I disagree with you. I like the idea, but they way they're doing it is really fuckin' annoying. People should code such systems where it affects how you do things, not your health (i.e. making it so you can't run as long, or when you press LMB to shoot or punch people, you get the drunk effect like you're too tired)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I can't say I disagree with you. I like the idea, but they way they're doing it is really fuckin' annoying. People should code such systems where it affects how you do things, not your health (i.e. making it so you can't run as long, or when you press LMB to shoot or punch people, you get the drunk effect like you're too tired)...
If someone actually did that, it would be alot more awesome....