Looking for Partner to lead RP Clan with me

Hello SA:MP Players.

I own a clan that has been running since about...september 2007 which i made with the famous : Nate660

The clan name is : Crimson Roleplay, The clan has been running very well and we have been building up and i have even got us 2 servers.

1 American and 1 European

American : 50 slots
European : 32 slots

Our forums : www.rpg-clan.com

Sadly, Nate660 and my other partner : Sted has left my clan and have left me alone doing everything and have taken some of my members.

Everyone i work with just...keeps leaving me for their own thing because they can't be bothered anymore to work on my server.

I am posting this notice here to say that anybody who wishes to join me in continueing my RP Clan [CRP] and scripting with me please contact me on MSN :

kaleem619@fsmail.net (NOT MY EMAIL ADDRESS)

or email me : kaleem619@hotmail.co.uk (NOT MY MAIN ONE)

I am not too much of a bad scripter myself but i do need help, i need someone who has the idea and knows what a RP clan really is, like try not to do teleports because it is not RP (They don't do that in real life)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thankyou

[CRP]X_Ray

Hello, me and my friends come from a popular RP Server and we branched off to start our own server. Since none of them know how to code except for me it would be nice to merge with you. We have a server up and it is almost fully coded. We are looking into getting a website. contact me email: farious@comcast.net

I have sent you an email.

Anyone else Interested?

Well. I think a clan leader should be one u know u can trust. Someone who have been playing at server for a long time or one u know really good. I would never do this because it can be someone who is just faking.

nvm ,

I am still looking to meet someone.

Also, yeah i know it's hard to trust someone, people have left me or even betrayed me all the time.

I am willing to do whatever to keep my clan alive.

I still need to meet someone

[CRP]X_Ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by [CRP
X_Ray ]

Also, yeah i know it's hard to trust someone, people have left me or even betrayed me all the time.

[CRP]X_Ray
Soo many nice people in life ;]!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [CRP
X_Ray ]

[CRP]X_Ray
Yeah, ur right
I was looking for someone like u ray. If you are still free i can be your partner, but, really, i cant script very good but i think i can do something. Like i scripting all the time. Ok but i need to trust you and i need you to trust me.

Reply this plz

Thats a nice reply but I do need someone with a decent scripting experience.

I can handle most things alone but i do need help with parts of the script.

What kind of things can u script?

Reply with the....best u can do yourself.

[CRP]X_Ray

PS : Sorry but i do need someone with good scripting experience.