[Include] bIni V2 (easy and fast write/read ini)

Here's less functions than Double-O-File2, Y_INI. So i dont think people are going to use it only beacuse it is a bit faster than others written above.

You need to have more care, in the function that opens a file, if we try to open a file that not exists, the server will crash, i saw this problem in a fast view, probaly others problems can occurr.

As ****** said, getting rid of the useful functions instead of a bit of speed it's plain stupid. Some milliseconds don't matter! More and more users start to learn pawn, and day by day they need most and most advanced functions such as for example a writing/reading include, they don't have those if they use bini, but they will if they use DOF2 or yini.
Sorry to say this but you got just banned...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
As ****** said, getting rid of the useful functions instead of a bit of speed it's plain stupid. Some milliseconds don't matter! More and more users start to learn pawn, and day by day they need most and most advanced functions such as for example a writing/reading include, they don't have those if they use bini, but they will if they use DOF2 or yini.
Sorry to say this but you got just banned...
I tried to explain this to [S]trong yesterday in the 'Useful functions' section.
He started insulting and probably got banned because of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-O-Seven
Посмотреть сообщение
I tried to explain this to [S]trong yesterday in the 'Useful functions' section.
He started insulting and probably got banned because of this.
I was actually watching the discussion, he kept denying and denying again and again...Like he knew better...

WTF? why it has a dini_create ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notis123
Посмотреть сообщение
WTF? why it has a dini_create ?
Because bIni have a little adaptation for dini. Ok, thanks for the tip Zh3r0 and Double-O-Seven.

I'm working in bIni 3.0.