[Edited] PlayerVariable/PlayerID etc. Errors

pawn Код:
C:\Users\new\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\rrp.pwn(120) : error 017: undefined symbol "playerVariables"
C:\Users\new\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\rrp.pwn(120) : error 017: undefined symbol "playerid"
C:\Users\new\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\rrp.pwn(120) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\new\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\rrp.pwn(120) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
pawn Код:
CMD:accent(id, params[]) {
    if(playerVariables[playerid][pStatus] >= 1) {
        if(!isnull(params)) {
            if(strlen(params) >= 19) {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Invalid accent length. Accents can only consist of 1-19 characters.");
            }
            else {
                mysql_real_escape_string(params, playerVariables[playerid][pAccent]);

format(szMessage, sizeof(szMessage), "You are now speaking in a '%s' accent.", params);
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, szMessage);
            }
        }
        else {
            return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, SYNTAX_MESSAGE"/accent [accent] ('none' to disable)");
        }
    }

return 1;
How to fix?

Can you show us the line 120 and the lines around it?

Show us the code for line 118-124. Press CTRL+G in Pawno, enter '118' and copy and paste the lines of code from there up to 124.

Alright, there you go.

You can't just copy code from other scripts in to yours and expect it to work. You have to modify the code to suite your script. You need to create a global variable for accents, and an if condition in OnPlayerText to confirm if the player has used the accent of 'none'.

I'm especially unhappy that you've taken my code without credit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't just copy code from other scripts in to yours and expect it to work. You have to modify the code to suite your script. You need to create a global variable for accents, and an if condition in OnPlayerText to confirm if the player has used the accent of 'none'.

I'm especially unhappy that you've taken me code without credit...
Did I ever say I was not giving credits? No. Your just going to stuipid conclussions which you should ask before speaking out like this. If your not going to help, then simply don't reply, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |}eath
Посмотреть сообщение
Did I ever say I was not giving credits? No. Your just going to stuipid conclussions which you should ask before speaking out like this. If your not going to help, then simply don't reply, thanks.
I did help, are you blind?

You're being very rude, especially considering that I did help you but you're too blind to read the help I offered.

And a comment is credit, you didn't credit that code as mine in this post, which is my point, you're coming to "stupid conclusions" by thinking that I meant otherwise.