Samp on mac

I'm going to get a macbook soon and i was woundering if samp works on mac.

Thanks for the help.

Do you know whether it is a intel mac? (It will be if you buy it new from apple.com) If so then you can simply use bootcamp which comes with mac OS X. I know from personal experience if you run windows through bootcamp (where you can still use the mac functions) it will run exactly the same as windows, and if anything faster!

Hope i helped

It wont happen SA:MP is not being made for OSx

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALDIR192
Посмотреть сообщение
It wont happen SA:MP is not being made for OSx
Well if you read my post you dont need it made for OS X you can just use bootcamp which is by apple and you can use it to run windows without a laggy emulator.

It is still very unlikely.

SA-MP does not work on Mac or Apple because GTA SA was made for Windows, so you couldn't play and/or install both of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner Ghosen
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP does not work on Mac or Apple because GTA SA was made for Windows, so you couldn't play and/or install both of them.
U can now download GTA SA from the mac app store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce_Norris
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm going to get a macbook soon and i was woundering if samp works on mac.

Thanks for the help.
With some trouble, you can get the Windows version of GTA:SA along with SA-MP to work through Wine... it's a bit glitchy though.
There's no OS X version of SA-MP so you can't play using the native GTA:SA from the Mac App Store.

The best option (and the one that I use), is, as NewerthRoleplay suggested, just install Windows using Boot Camp and run GTA:SA/SA-MP there.

San Andreas was made for Mac too. Rockstar Games made Vice City, GTA 3 and San Andreas in this year and is working on other games.

Last updated: 29 May 2012
Version: 1.02

Mac App Store link:
http://itunes.apple.com/hu/app/grand...24725622?mt=12

I hope we can play SA:MP on Mac very soon. 2 years ago I was scripting in pawno, but I switched to Linux and now I am using OS X (both are better than Windows I think).

Let's make SA:MP for MAC!

I was able to get SA:MP to work on OSX using WineHQ. Make sure you install the Windows GTA Version, then SA:MP.

Everything works fine, just looking around (moving your mouse) is buggy, in both fullscreen and windowed mode.