Filterscripts from the client-end

Hey,
I am little confused as to the nature of filterscripts in SAMP. I hate to be "that noob" but I've searched around on the forums and couldn't find a basic explanation of what filterscripts even are :P.

I am a client; that is to say I do not run a server, I simply join and play in others'. I notice some filterscripts claim to work on the client side of things. For instance there is a FS that allows you to initiate your left/right turn signals when driving.

I have looked everywhere for installation instructions and usage instructions once the FS code needed has been obtained, but I cannot find anything explaining what to do.

How would I go about getting FS' like the one explained above to work, as a client, on SAMP?

Thanks for the time!

There is no filterscript that can perform tasks outside of what's possible through SA-MP at this point. This means there's no way you found an indicator fs.

I was incorrect in assessing it as turn signals. It in fact simply flashes your left/right brake light.
Anyways... the specific example was hardly the point of this thread, lol. What I am mainly looking for is an answer to this:

I have looked everywhere for installation instructions and usage instructions once the FS code needed has been obtained, but I cannot find anything explaining what to do.
How would I go about 'installing' and getting filterscripts to work, as a client, on SAMP?

Even just a link would do