DVD ROM help...

Hi,
When I open my computer, I can't find my E (DVD ROM) Driver..

Anyone know how to solve this problem ?
thanks

btw, here's what I get when I open My Computer http://i.imgur.com/X8ihZ.png

DVD/CD drives are standardized, so you shouldnt need any drivers for them.
First thing to do when something isnt recognized is checking the cables. SATA cables often are loose and can disconnect if you move your computer a bit etc. Remove and put all cables back, on drive and mainboard side.
Afterwards enter your bios setup by pressing F2 or DEL on startup, and search for a drive list in there, if the dvd drive is listed.

Im "noob" about that things, you have any tutorial for me ? Im searching on ****** but I can't find ...

Its not that difficult if you got it once.
First shut down your computer and pull the power cable for security. Then open your case and look for the dvd drive. There should be 2 cables on it, depending on if it is SATA or IDE either a small red one, and another slightly bigger one, or a very broad cable and a cable consisting of 4 wires (these are harder to pull, do not pull at the wire, but just at the plug and you cant damage anything). Maybe you have to push down some security lock at the plug for that. But dont pull them out yet, follow them to see where they are connected to the mainboard (only one cable goes to the mainboard, the other one to your power supply). Pull out the mainboard one and reconnect it.
Now do the same thing with the plugs on the drive. Be sure that they are connected correctly and tight.
And dont forget to close the case when it works afterwards

Everything was alright witl cables, Thanks anyway.
btw You have any other solution ?

Hm, was it listed somewhere in the BIOS?