Help with music

Well with this new function in 0.3d PlayAudioStreamForPlayer, I want to add some music to my server, but I wonder where can I change a song file to a proper readable link for my GM.

-Help and Thx.

Well, some guy told me about beemp3 you can get mp3 format songs.. IDK if its legal..
And theres also ShoutCast if you want to do radio station, when on shoutcast just choose the type of station and rightclick a link and hit copy link address, paste it in notepad, then copy that link and paste it in your script.

Yes I know about shoutcast, im using it

But I think you didnt understand my question.

Example:

1.I got a song on my PC and I wish to add it to some interior so it will play there.

Im looking for some way to converte this song so it will be like a link so the GM will be able to read it

-thx

dude you need a radio station i guess that you can add them in your hoster then convert them ti links to can add them in your 0.3d PlayAudioStreamForPlayer Hmm ? try that take any link of radio's stations and test them

you should upload music to your hoster, ftphoster, whatever, then copy that link, upload .mp3 format, and copy the link, it will automatically start playing.