[FilterScript] Ingame NPC maker - my first release after long time :D

Nice one!

@]Kurence[
Great script! I tried to test this script on my server but my Anti Cheat Non RP Name kicked the NPC
Can you help me how to change the name of it? I tried to but I got an error. So please help me

@CoaPsyFactor - i m out of ideas, post some and i will update it

@Mike_Rutherson - shiit, the script is too chaotic to easily change nickname of bots you should add exception for NPC's into your gamemode so they won't be kicked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Kurence[
Посмотреть сообщение
@Mike_Rutherson - shiit, the script is too chaotic to easily change nickname of bots you should add exception for NPC's into your gamemode so they won't be kicked
I don't know how to do that and can you give me the link if there is a download

add "if(!IsPlayerNPC(playerid))" before that Kick

does it work on 0.3e? coz doesn't work for me

after the record nothing happend, no new files in any folder. plugin works good.

nice work bro! ima use it on my server im making

Good job buddy, I will try it.

Looks good for me.

Hi,
I downloaded your FilterScript KNPC 2.2 this afternoon. It works perfectly but I have problem with NPC car. Let me explain :
When I go into the car, I type /knpc ID to start record and as soon as I finished the record, I type /knpc to stop record but the car (so the NPC) don't spawn but it is listed in /knpclist. Can you help me to resolve this bug? Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweezy
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi,
I downloaded your FilterScript KNPC 2.2 this afternoon. It works perfectly but I have problem with NPC car. Let me explain :
When I go into the car, I type /knpc ID to start record and as soon as I finished the record, I type /knpc to stop record but the car (so the NPC) don't spawn but it is listed in /knpclist. Can you help me to resolve this bug? Thank you.
the car won't spawn, npc will use vehicle ID where he was recorded, when you will record him, leave car and he will use it to drive around

Good release.

Excuse me, i can't create in car NPC
Sorry for my bad english
Here is this : I get in car and type /knpc 0, after that i drive around to test, when i'm done, i still in car and type /knpc 0 again . final, i'm get out of the car and nothing happen.

Quote:

Excuse me, i can't create in car NPC
Sorry for my bad english
Here is this : I get in car and type /knpc 0, after that i drive around to test, when i'm done, i still in car and type /knpc 0 again . final, i'm get out of the car and nothing happen.

Anyone help me...

Good release, gonna check this out.

How to install http://files.jatochnietdan.com/?view=FileManager

Nice! It is great for many different kinds of servers!

i laughed at the video, lol! Very cool!

Good job but png does not work in cars

: D

very nice!