Odd compiler error...

I have this piece of code here:

pawn Code:
timer SendRegistrationEmail[3000](playerid)
{
    new szString[750];
    format(szString, sizeof(szString), "Hello there,<p>This email is to inform you that you have registered an account at %s (IP: %s), using the username %s.</p><p>We have recorded your IP address as %s and auto-login is not currently enabled. To enable it, please go in-game and do the command /accountsettings.</p><p><p>Please do not respond to this email, as it will not be sent to anyone.</p></p><p>Best Regards,</p><p>IG:RP Management</p>", SERVNAME, returnServerStringVar("bind"), GetName(playerid), returnIP(playerid));
    SendMail(pStats[playerid][EP_EMAILADDR], "donotreply@server.inimical-gaming.com", "IG:RP Team", "Greetings From The IG:RP Team", szString);
}
I am receiving the following error:

Code:
C:\Users\Piccoli\Desktop\SA-MP 0.3d\gamemodes\IGRP.pwn(831) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
Now, this happens only when the code above is commented out- if it isn't, the compiler crashes.

Line 831 is this one:

pawn Code:
new szString[750];
Does anyone know why such an error would appear on that line?

Put a space in the middle of that long format line somewhere. It pretty much is saying your line is huge please start a new line for this piece of code. I experienced this with working with MySQL querys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
View Post
Put a space in the middle of that long format line somewhere. It pretty much is saying your line is huge please start a new line for this piece of code. I experienced this with working with MySQL querys.
I removed a chunk of the text and it's working fine now, that's weird though because my saveCharacter() function has MUCH larger strings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
I removed a chunk of the text and it's working fine now, that's weird though because my saveCharacter() function has MUCH larger strings...
Yeah i noticed that for my functions too. One set of strings are bigger than the other and then only one line will be displaying that error? It's weird...lol.

It has to do with long strings. You can concatenate strings to work around it. I think it has to do with compiler limitations.

Use strcat. I had same problem with Dialogs, strcat() fixes the problem .

HTML Code:
<p><p>Please do not respond to this email, as it will not be sent to anyone.</p></p>
<br/><p></p> would do :p

Here is what I found when I had the same error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperZ
On top of ur script:
pawn Code:
new LongDialog [ 1024 ];
OnGameModeInit/OnFilterScriptInit:
pawn Code:
SetUpMyText();
Command:
pawn Code:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 555555, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Dialog Title",LongDialog, "button 1", "button 2");
Somewhere in ur script
pawn Code:
SetUpMyText()
{
    LongDialog = "Bla bla bal\n";
    strcat(LongDialog, "Bla bla bal\n");
    return 1;
)

It seems to be working now guys, thanks.