cannot read zcmd

i got #define <zcmd>

but:

i got a error message "Cannot read the file ZCMD or something..." please help +REP

Add the include zcmd on pawn/include directory.

• Do you have zcmd.inc in your pawno/includes folder?
  • If you are using the PAWNO from another directory = won't work

yes, i got it but it wont work

Well most likely the problem is that you might be having more than 1 server and when you open the .pwn it opens with another server's pawno.exe and that server doesn't have zcmd.In short first open pawn from your server directory choose File>Open and open your pwn and compile....

Quote:
Originally Posted by §с†¶e®РµРe
View Post
Well most likely the problem is that you might be having more than 1 server and when you open the .pwn it opens with another server's pawno.exe and that server doesn't have zcmd.In short first open pawn from your server directory choose File>Open and open your pwn and compile....
That's exactly what I meant. Quess how many times I have been wondering why something does not work due to I'm using a wrong compiler

Well use as the above guys told or try

pawn Code:
#include <zcmd>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakku
View Post
That's exactly what I meant. Quess how many times I have been wondering why something does not work due to I'm using a wrong compiler
Same with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by array13
View Post
Add the include zcmd on pawn/include directory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakku
View Post
  • Do you have zcmd.inc in your pawno/includes folder?
  • If you are using the PAWNO from another directory = won't work
It's a shame compared to the number of your posts. You don't even understand the difference between include and define -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhrab_mujeeb
View Post
It's a shame compared to the number of your posts. You don't even understand the difference between include and define -.-
Oh my lord, of course I do. Some users just don't understand that it would be much appreciated if they used [pawn] tags around their code. That's why I didn't notice it