Just need some help, hi.

When I go n game, I see people talking, but I cant see them. They can see me, lol. Idk wtf is this, I can just chat, cant use any animation, use any command except chitchat commands. im facing this problem since i've moved to samp 0.3d. I'd like to inform, I do not have any kind of text lag. Plus, the server has 80 bots, but other players aint lagging even a percent.

Probably your internet.

Tell the server to make checks if the players are streamed in(I suppose this even exists)

So i switched pc, from pentium d in which i had that problem to my old pc pentium 4. and, in that pc i dont have that problem, net connection is same.

What, you think I'm gonna read that shit? Fuck no. Also, Im having this problem since samp 0.3d I've installed, didnt have it earlier in 0.3c.

Tried to reinstall both game and SA-MP?

No, I didn't. But, ehmmmm, In 0.3c it was fine, so my gta-sa is fine i guess, brb trying to reinstall samp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELITEGAMER
Посмотреть сообщение
No, I didn't. But, ehmmmm, In 0.3c it was fine, so my gta-sa is fine i guess, brb trying to reinstall samp.
Reinstall GTA SA to, it can be messed up by the SA-MP installer or something.

Im getting problems too. I just reinstall 3d again and again till it works properly.. In 3c all was fine.