[Tutorial] How to convert DCMD to ZCMD

Hello Members, I am KcoRocK, and I am going to show you a simple way to convert DCMD to ZCMD

About ZCMD:
ZCMD is a Fast Command Processor and it is simple to use! It isn't confusing like STRCMP or DCMD, it is WAY easier to use and easy to create.

Step 1: Adding ZCMD
You obviously will need the include for this to work, So you will have to download the ZCMD include from
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=91354

After it is downloaded, put it into your Pawno/includes folder!

Step 2: Including ZCMD into your script
Very self explanatory all you do is open up your .pwn file and right where all the #includes are, you will have to add this
pawn Code:
#include <zcmd>
Step 3: Deleting OnPlayerCommandText
Again Self Explanatory, all you do is [CTRL+F] and type in public OnPlayerCommandText, once you do that, you should see all of your DCMD commands and OnPlayerCommandText, so all you do is delete it or back it up somewhere. Now if you want, there is a tutorial on using OnPlayerCommandText for ZCMD for some cases, but it is not neccesary.

Step 4: Replacing the commands
Now you will want to [CTRL+H] on the top of your script, after insert this information

Find: dcmd_
Replace: COMMAND: (or CMD: )

After select okay and Replace all, Afterwards you should be able to compile without errors, if you have some errors you can post here, but here is another thing to remember Some commands cannot use ZCMD, some may require DCMD or STRCMP even.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading and please don't hesitate to ask questions and REP+, also if I made some mistakes, please correct me, I suck with tutorials also, so there will be some mistakes.

No one seems to be interested =/

It's not that people aren't interested, it's that you've described a very obvious task

Yup, simple but it's something new for any new scripter. Thanks lol.

... and most people quit using DCMD awhile ago.

This is useful to newbies or old people who use dcmd. +1 for effort

iknow some scripting but just for the eazynes ****** brought me here thank brah !~i appreciate it

No Problem

Bump a year old topic.

Congratulations.

Please, is it against the rules? Nope.