Free SA-MP servers!

Hello everyone!

In last few days I saw people are searching for free host, so MachineMP decided to give few free servers.

We are going to host ~10 servers at our machine in Netherlands. How to get one?

Send email at free@machinemp.com in this format:

SA-MP Forum Nick(will be your panel nick):
Slots: (max. 30)
Hostname:
RCON Password(will be your panel password):
Server Website:

When we receive email we will setup your server as soon as possible. Please use your server, because inactive servers will be removed. Include in email if you have any additional info or notes.

Once we are full we wont host anymore free servers.

I smell hungry kids rushing towards this topic.

Why do i have to tell you how much slots? And why do i have to tell you the hostname?

And do i have to upload .pwn files?

are you serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
View Post
Why do i have to tell you how much slots? And why do i have to tell you the hostname?

And do i have to upload .pwn files?
I dont think they will force you to upload the pawn file unless they want anyone to host their server with them, about the slots its probably limited to your request and the hostname... unless they want to know your last host company its useless.

We use that info to setup your server and panel account. For running SA-MP server you need only .amx files not .pwn.

Please if you have any further questions related to free service send us an email at free@machinemp.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
View Post
I smell hungry kids rushing towards this topic.
This.

sent you email. For my details please PM me here.
(I told the hostname in your PM)

Sent a email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
Посмотреть сообщение
will servers expire? If yes,when?
"When we receive email we will setup your server as soon as possible. Please use your server, because inactive servers will be removed. Include in email if you have any additional info or notes."

Only inactive servers will be removed. Sign into your account often, use your server, and you will be set.

Probably would end like samp4free & volt-host free servers D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
"When we receive email we will setup your server as soon as possible. Please use your server, because inactive servers will be removed. Include in email if you have any additional info or notes."

Only inactive servers will be removed. Sign into your account often, use your server, and you will be set.
oh ye thanx. And robin maybe,maybe.

It's legit, Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas.
Посмотреть сообщение
It's legit, Thank you.
So was volt host's free servers.

I got it. It isnt fake. Good game panel. Thanks.

Sent ! Waiting for answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLilFreak
Посмотреть сообщение
So was volt host's free servers.
What is your point?

I basically said 'It's legit' so people wouldn't dirty this thread saying 'It's fake' and other nonsense comments.

I cant access the server.cfg file. It says "You do not have permission to view this page."

Please for support go to http://machinemp.com/support.html

Do you use Linux, or Windows?