Gamemode Change help (rep+1)

Hello people,I wanted to know if i could make a command that would changethe gamemode.
Eg.If i am playing on grandlarcency and i type /rivershell i relog and get to go into rivershell gamemode.Please help me...

login as rcon then
/rcon changemode

SendRconCommand(changemode YOUR_GAMEMODE_NAME);

Add this My New Delhi mate where you want the server to change the mode.
/rcon changemode Name.. The Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballu Miaa
View Post
SendRconCommand(changemode YOUR_GAMEMODE_NAME);

Add this My New Delhi mate where you want the server to change the mode.
Well thanks earlier i was doing gamemodeexit as i thought if i put gamemode0 in server.cfg as grandlar and gamemode1 as rivershell on gamemodeexit it would switch Thanks for helping
Rep Given
EDIT:you forgot to put quotes that could give error

Quote:
Originally Posted by §с†¶e®РµРe
View Post
Well thanks earlier i was doing gamemodeexit as i thought if i put gamemode0 in server.cfg as grandlar and gamemode1 as rivershell on gamemodeexit it would switch Thanks for helping
Rep Given
Uhh yeah i use to talk so as well! That things happens as well. Its possible to use 2 gamemode line's in server.cfg. And then to use it , You need to use GameModeExit() Function. But this is a quick and reliable process of changing game mode's.And if you want to use only Game Mode for maps and Purpose then you can use this Tutorial for that.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=269336
PS
Sorry for the Quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballu Miaa
View Post
Uhh yeah i use to talk so as well! That things happens as well. Its possible to use 2 gamemode line's in server.cfg. And then to use it , You need to use GameModeExit() Function. But this is a quick and reliable process of changing game mode's.And if you want to use only Game Mode for maps and Purpose then you can use this Tutorial for that.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=269336
PS
Sorry for the Quotes
I don't want map change i am adding another gamemode like we do /dm so for dm the person will be transferred into a dm gamemode.I think it is better than overloading your server's code.
BTW thanks for the link you have posted maybe i would use it later

Quote:
Originally Posted by §с†¶e®РµРe
View Post
I don't want map change i am adding another gamemode like we do /dm so for dm the person will be transferred into a dm gamemode.I think it is better than overloading your server's code.
BTW thanks for the link you have posted maybe i would use it later
Is that a joke? /dm and your server gamemode changes.

If you want only one person to transfer to another mode it's kind of impossible without having two servers. But you can try and do few modes in one script. For example: Do a free roam in Virtualworld 0 to 10(for the maps if u wish), do a deathmatch mode in virtualworld 11(since everybody is going to shoot,virtualworld is only 1). As the player joins give him a dialog menu on choosing a gamemode) if u wan't other ways, better start making second server with different gamemode, cause what you're saying( if i'm understanding this right) is impossible..

Sorry for double post but can you tell me how to change the gamemode for ONE player who selects it.Because when the mode changes the other people who join afterwards go into that mode which i dont want..

You cannot change the game mode for only one person brother. For that u will need two server's i guess. The Game mode changes for every single player! My brother