0.3d-R2 Login Bug

Hi guys,

I found a bug in 0.3d-R2 when i login in the server.
In 0.3d (not R2) it doesn't happend, but in the new version, when i login into my account by dialog i get kicked by the server, without reason. I just tried switching to 0.3d version (the old one) and it runs ok, but not in 0.3d-R2.

Anyone can help me, pleas?

PD: I tried copying all the 0.3d-R2 includes and compiling the gamemode with them but nothing happens .

Sorry for my bad english, my main language is spanish .

Same here, when i login by dialog into my server i get kicked.

I have the same problem please fix it fast.

I can confirm this bug.
The kick is caused by SpawnPlayer();.

mmm, I dont think so...

Confirm. Please fix it! (P.s i'm using SpawnPlayer too).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruunosoniico
View Post
Same here, when i login by dialog into my server i get kicked.
you have update all your include in pawno/include?

This is not a bug !
you didn't recompiled your Scripts with the new Includes and that's why u get kick when u login !
to fix it you must open your server folder (the new version one) , go to PAWNO folder and open pawn.exe from there and recompile all your scripts with the new includes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amine_Mejrhirrou
View Post
This is not a bug !
you didn't recompiled your Scripts with the new Includes and that's why u get kick when u login !
to fix it you must open your server folder (the new version one) , go to PAWNO folder and open pawn.exe from there and recompile all your scripts with the new includes
Recompiled... It says 0.3d-R2 and gettin instant kick, it's be a little weird if that amount of people don't update includes correctly... Anyway was seein some posts from Kalcor that will be fixed in next update, waitin.

It has to do with SpawnPlayer while being in class selection.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=303454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amine_Mejrhirrou
View Post
This is not a bug !
Bullshit!
It has nothing to do with it..