[FilterScript] Register System (For newbies)

Hello guys today i am releasing my first filterscript and i desided to help the newbies with my register system. It is very easy to edit. I am giving premission to everybody to edit it and implement it to their GM's but add credits. Enjoy, hope i helped u guys.
Pastebin
DOWNLOAD

Thanks Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi-jumper
View Post
Thanks Black
No problem mate if i can help u with something just ask

Nice, I saw some parts come from a tutorial

I'll use it, thanks!

Its not even made by you.Its 100% coppy paste from Tutorials section,i saw this script yesterday.
Exactly the same.

Quote:
View Post
Nice, I saw some parts come from a tutorial

I'll use it, thanks!
Ok, but as i said 1 or 2 parts are from other, not from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei23_yoo
View Post
Its not even made by you.Its 100% coppy paste from Tutorials section,i saw this script yesterday.
Exactly the same.
LOL i have started this one week ago just did not released it right after i created it. And it is not 100% copy from a tutorial and if it is give me link for the exact same code as mine come on give me a link. !!

He has the right. A tutorial is a turorial, he can use it and say it's his own script because with the tutorial he learnt how to do.

Quote:
View Post
He has the right. A tutorial is a turorial, he can use it and say it's his own script because with the tutorial he learnt how to do.
Thanks for the support.

there are alot of reg systems. Think of something new. Anyway you spent time so just thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
Посмотреть сообщение
there are alot of reg systems. Think of something new. Anyway you spent time so just thanks!
Thanks, and you can see now i am developing a DM gamemode soon i am gonna release it.
Thanks for all the support.

GoooD Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by -BadGirl-
Посмотреть сообщение
GoooD Work
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei23_yoo
Посмотреть сообщение
Exactly the same.
Are you for real? What are tutorials for you? Epic-gamemodes-that-no-one-must-use-or-learn-from ? *cough*Tutorials are made for learning. That's what "tutoring" means - TEACHING. Anyway it's nice for newbies but you probably should've used dini because it's more simple than y_ini

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you for real? What are tutorials for you? Epic-gamemodes-that-no-one-must-use-or-learn-from ? *cough*Tutorials are made for learning. That's what "tutoring" means - TEACHING. Anyway it's nice for newbies but you probably should've used dini because it's more simple than y_ini
Yeah i know but for me the cmds are no big deal i will maybe make a V2 for this with more options and cmds.

lol @MughulBacha you do not know anything in scripting im sure i script my own i did not using other Gamemode's and Edit it as my own i use my own script i also script my own admin system do you think i'm using download gm's no!

Oh, So this is from Kush's Register and Login Tutorial. Anyways you added Some Extra Things.

Sorry but it don't work. I go Ingame and i type my password but when I go into my files /scriptfiles/Accounts, nothing created. Help me plz!

Edit: Problem set!! It was

Код:
#define PATH "/BRP/%s.ini"
and then I change it for

Код:
#define PATH "/Accounts/%s.ini"
Thanks

Man for me is Dini best for Register Systems!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderWalk
Посмотреть сообщение
Man for me is Dini best for Register Systems!!!
Good. I love when someone is happy