Money question

How would it be possible to have your money ALWAYS as a variable?

Your thinking of something like a server-side money system. You basically create a variable, and a new function (i.e. GivePlayerCash instead of GivePlayerMoney). In this function, you update the variable, then update the cash using "GivePlayerMoney." You would run a timer (or use OnPlayerUpdate) to check if the variable amount is less than the on-hand amount (using GetPlayerMoney)... then do what you want if it is.

Well I actually don't use the money system on my server we have a special type of money system I use and it's a variable. I was told it's like some servers how they use pCash, so how could I make it so it's the money thing but it cannot be hacked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh
Посмотреть сообщение
Well I actually don't use the money system on my server we have a special type of money system I use and it's a variable. I was told it's like some servers how they use pCash, so how could I make it so it's the money thing but it cannot be hacked?
I explained that above...

So like a /pay command would be paying with a variable aswell? I'm so confused.

Eh I'll get someone to help me out later I guess.

Sorry about this 4 hours of sleep and I've been working all day (still at work).

Was gonna actually use the money thing to display how many kills you have.

You want that your "chips" system is displayed in the standard money thing of GTA and not be able to hacked?