SA-MP 0.3d R2 client/server update (optional)

serverFFS still hasn't updated to 0.3d R2 :/

How can i put off the audio stream message global?

Awesome thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_Phelps
Посмотреть сообщение
How can i put off the audio stream message global?
Kye said a long time ago, that the Users/Clients must know where the Stream is coming from.
So you can't turn off the messagel global

-,-
Sure, but why with client messages?
I mean, i can put it off with a command, and it still works. why i cant do that in the script?
what a fuck -,-

cok gьzel

I love the new Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
We don\'t pay any attention to them, since all they\'re doing is stealing stuff from SA-MP servers, and using the backing they have from Rockstar to troll SA-MP.
Just wondering. How did they get this backing, and why didn\'t SA-MP get one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_Phelps
View Post
-,-

Sure, but why with client messages?

I mean, i can put it off with a command, and it still works. why i cant do that in the script?

what a fuck -,-
You are not allowed to hide what you stream to the player, unless he types /audiomsg himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
View Post
You are not allowed to hide what you stream to the player, unless he types /audiomsg himself.
But why the fuck not? everyone tells us we simply "Can\'t" but why was it made that way I mean.. I don\'t need my players knowing where the audio is coming from, this just causes more piracy.

polish server

800/800

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szubi512
Посмотреть сообщение

polish server

800/800
I have my doubts about this...

I can confirm that their player count was real.

I guess you could ask every single player whether each of those 1,7k characters logged on today are legit, if so you wish. Believe me though, there is no need to do that

Also, check these out:
http://net4game.com/topic/149395-800...rekord-pobity/
http://net4game.com/topic/149403-gif...szukaj-siebie/

Quite remarkable I think. Please have in mind the fact that it was the first server to ever reach 500/500 players online a year ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoborific
View Post
But why the fuck not? everyone tells us we simply "Can\'t" but why was it made that way I mean.. I don\'t need my players knowing where the audio is coming from, this just causes more piracy.
Because to stream the audio to the players computer, you\'re using their internet connection and their bandwidth. They deserve to know what the stream is, and more importantly, where it\'s coming from.

nice thx

is it noticable in the gameplay compared to the 0.3c version when it comes to lag?
Is there less lag?

I notice that some servers have a little more lag since the update.

Works fine thanks

More Road Bump in Stunt with motorbike than 0.3c version but that's good job

Great Work! D

Very nice so much