ServerFFS - France Location Down

Hi

I'm having an issue with the server i'm admin on in relation to the hoster ( ServerFFS ). As many of you know, ServerFFS decided to scrap the Customer Support which means that trying to find out WHY the server is down is near impossible due to no actual contact being available with ServerFFS. The server i'm talking about in particular is the French ServerFFS server. Our server has been down for 48 hours and when we try to start the server via the panel, the following error occurs

Quote:

Your server is currently inaccessible for our control panel!
Our engineers have been notified and will resolve this problem as soon as possible.
Please do not contact us regarding this problem!
We have already been notified, it will be resolved as soon as possible.

Well thats nice and dandy, except we haven't a clue how long the server is going to be down, when its coming up and what the heck ServerFFS is doing. Just wanted to know if anyone else has any idea on whats going on with their server or if they know someone else who has their server hosted with ServerFFS on the French Server which is down also.

Thanks

LOL.

Well as they said wait and expect your server to be up soon or open up a refund via paypal, get your funds back and change host.

I've expected nothing more. gta-host was the shit.

move to a better host like volt.

To be honest, I'm not trusting hosting services at all, TheDarkness.
Cheap Virtual Private Servers are great for medium-sized servers nowadays.

Besides, why are you still using ServerFFS?

i suggest you hosting time

Volt-Host.com - use "getback" as the coupon code it'll be 50% for life.

That's the best damn advice I can give you.

I'm still so god damn curious, why people still use ServerFFS...

We're still using ServerFFS because we have some funds that users have donated so we want to use up those funds before we switch. ServerFFS has slowly been going down the plug-hole and hopefully we will try switch sometime soon. I've look into Volt Hosting as they seem to be the new popular favourite - and seeing as it actually has Customer Support, Its looking like a good alternative. Cheers for the recommendations.

I wonder how much ServerFFS has lost in revenue due to people leaving and joining other hosters because they decided to scrap the Customer Support. Its situations like this that REQUIRE customer support because the server is still down and we have no idea on whats going on, And because we can't contact them, We can't demand they pay for the lost days or anything.