Issue With Plugins On My Server

Hello guys,

I. Am having a problem with filterscripts that require plugins on my server to function properly and i will try to explain this.
First of all, i will use the grapple filterstcript as an example. I have placed all of the required files inside the specific directories and i have also added the plugin name to the 'server.cfg'. All of the files work when i test my server locally however they dont work when i upload them to my server host. When i check the server log, it tries to load up the plugins and returns a message saying:

"Loading plugin: MapAndreas"
"Failed (plugins/MapAndreas:cannot open shared object file or directory doesnt exist!"

This is what i dont understand as i have not altered any directories since testing my server locally so the directories obviously exist. I dont know what the "shared object file" means so i cant figure out what the problem is.

If this somehow helps, my server is hosted at http://volt-host.com

If somebody could please help me figure out how to get plugins working on my server then i would really appreaciate it.

Stuoyto

Hello there,

Install a plugin via the One Click Mod Installer, then simply add your plugin to your folder.

Best Of Luck.

Michael.

Thanks very much for your quick response but i actually just figured out what i done wrong