Club System

Okei, I wanna make system, that if You go into Alhambra, then the Radio [url] starts, and everyone listening this music.

Can any1 help me?

I don't really get why so many people are miss-using this forum section in the last time.

You (and everyone who asks for help before even starting) should start with the system on your own (or send a script request in the script request section) and just ask for help if you have got problems and can't sort them on your own (after thinking about it for at least 10 mins ofc).

Proper Section: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=187229

Quote:

I don't really get why so many people are miss-using this forum section in the last time.

You (and everyone who asks for help before even starting) should start with the system on your own (or send a script request in the script request section) and just ask for help if you have got problems and can't sort them on your own (after thinking about it for at least 10 mins ofc).

Lol, Do you think, I've not tried? I tried something figure out of the ******* streamer that usbr1n (or whatever name that was) released, and I was stuck so I came here, but If you have something about helping people don't post okei?

Thank-You.

Sorry for my English though. :dodgy:

good work!!