Код:
TogglePlayerCameraView(playerid, bool:toggle);
SetPlayerCameraView(playerid, view);
GetPlayerCameraView(playerid);
ShowPlayerHealthBars();
ShowPlayerHealthBarForPlayer(playerid, forplayerid);
ShowPlayerNameTags()
ShowPlayerNameTagForPlayer(playerid, forplayerid);
AttachMapiconToPlayer(playerid, Float:offsetX, Float:offsetY, Float:offsetZ, Float:rotX, Float:rotY, Float:rotZ);
AttachMapiconToVehicle(vehicleid, Float:offsetX, Float:offsetY, Float:offsetZ, Float:rotX, Float:rotY, Float:rotZ);
AttachMapiconToObject(objectid, Float:offsetX, Float:offsetY, Float:offsetZ, Float:rotX, Float:rotY, Float:rotZ);
Features
  • Macros for Mapicons in the chat and in 3D Text Labels (e.g. #MAPICON_ROBBERY)
  • Client-sided timers (huge shift of unnecessary overhead from server to clients)
  • Increase limit of client messages to 256 characters
  • Increase limit of textdraw strings to 256 characters
  • Allow up to four dialog buttons
  • Lag compensation for vehicles (no more lag pitting)
  • Basic native NPC functionality, such as walking from node to node, holding a gun, aiming, shooting and performing animations.
Let me hear what you think!

PLEASE:

Let us set player's radio stations!

I'm sick of entering vehicles and having to press R to turn off GTA radio ._.

This is 2016!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
PLEASE:

Let us set player's radio stations!

I'm sick of entering vehicles and having to press R to turn off GTA radio ._.

This is 2016!
this is the 1st time i read about that,

I would be really impressed if there's a new version to come, I have no faith on it anymore.

There's honestly no need for a new entire version. Just small updates here and there.

Most of the improvements is created in plugins and includes

Код HTML:
native GameTextForPlayer(playerid, const string[], time, style, textsize)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KessMan
Посмотреть сообщение
Код HTML:
native GameTextForPlayer(playerid, const string[], time, style, textsize)
I don't think you can add size to it. You can use textdraws instead, tho...

The one thing I desperately need is an effective way to prevent self-inflicted damage. SetPlayerTeam doesn't cover that. Either OnPlayerTakeDamage needs to be called BEFORE the damage is applied, or SetPlayerTeam's functionality is extended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manyula
Посмотреть сообщение
The one thing I desperately need is an effective way to prevent self-inflicted damage. SetPlayerTeam doesn't cover that. Either OnPlayerTakeDamage needs to be called BEFORE the damage is applied, or SetPlayerTeam's functionality is extended.
Self-inflicted damage means damage to yourself. Check out the include weapon config by Slice. There are other ways too.

I already considered using SKY and weapon-config. However, I really don't want to rely on a memory hacking plugin that has to be updated in case a new version is released.

Right now, I handle it by simply letting the player die and respawn at the death location if I can't prevent the damage (self-inflicted damage, meaning fall damage, explosions from own grenades and satchel charges, own RPG and Heatseeker rockets). It feels a little quirky, though. All I'm asking for is a native implementation of what Slice already accomplished.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I already considered using SKY and weapon-config. However, I really don't want to rely on a memory hacking plugin that has to be updated in case a new version is released.

Right now, I handle it by simply letting the player die and respawn at the death location if I can't prevent the damage (self-inflicted damage, meaning fall damage, explosions from own grenades and satchel charges, own RPG and Heatseeker rockets). It feels a little quirky, though. All I'm asking for is a native implementation of what Slice already accomplished.
A callback that works like OnPlayerWeaponShot would come in handy (return 0 to prevent damage).

OnPlayerWeaponShot's downside is that you can't see whether you're being damaged or not which makes it really unfitting for a custom damage system. That's why I resorted to a combination of SetPlayerTeam and OnPlayerTakeDamage. Players on the same team actually see that they are hit. OnPlayerTakeDamage needs to be called BEFORE the damage is applied, so a custom damage system can also prevent self-inflicted damage, not reverse it as it is right now.
Either return 0 under OnPlayerTakeDamage, or make a new callback "OnPlayerDamageReceived", I don't really care.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
OnPlayerWeaponShot's downside is that you can't see whether you're being damaged or not which makes it really unfitting for a custom damage system. That's why I resorted to a combination of SetPlayerTeam and OnPlayerTakeDamage. Players on the same team actually see that they are hit. OnPlayerTakeDamage needs to be called BEFORE the damage is applied, so a custom damage system can also prevent self-inflicted damage, not reverse it as it is right now.
Either return 0 under OnPlayerTakeDamage, or make a new callback "OnPlayerDamageReceived", I don't really care.
It can be done with the current features, so I say no to this one. There's a lot of other important things to take care of first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
It can be done with the current features, so I say no to this one. There's a lot of other important things to take care of first.
Toggling ped invulnerability is just a matter of changing a variable.

YSF/SKY method might do the trick by constantly setting player hp to a very high value, but it has an ugly downside: clients cant use custom huds because the reported health isn't the real one. Also, ysf being a mem hacking based plugin isn't very comfortable, since client-server communication can change anytime.

So, why all this overhead when gta sa engine supports internally entity invulnerability?

Add missed objects and more surprises mǿtherfъcker
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=559770&page=51

OnPlayerHoveringTextDraw
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
I didn't assume my suggestion takes priority over more urgent fixes. Razvan pretty much nailed it - even though it can be done with current features right now, but my suggestion would reduce a lot of the overhead associated with implementing said stuff. Before MoveObject was implemented, you could have also argued that moving an object was possible with a timer or OnPlayerUpdate. A native implementation just makes life so mich easier and reduces overall complexity by a huge amount. Same holds true for my suggestion. I can't really tell if making OnPlayerTakeDamage negate damage when returning 0 is much work, but that slight change has a huge impact.

Kalcor doesn't seem that motivated to update SA-MP. So I say no to it as there are other higher priorities.

Many things are suggested here, Kalcor won't read it anyways, so everything that me and many other people post here are some kind of draft for the future.

That story about "Kalcor is lazy" or "Kalcor is not motivated" is totally bullshitery, talking like that seems like SAMP is just a server that everybody wants it to be constantly updated and it's owner isn't motivated for that, stop this, this is not the case, neither the reason, he said many times that if samp's updates were only up to him, he would redesign a lot of things in the game, big server owners that he has (i imagine LSRP, Partyserver and others) doesn't want the mod to be updated, so Kalcor simply just don't do, SAMP is a Multiplayer that people like to be updated yearly for new features and functions and sporadically when there's some security issue, but it's not even happening anymore, in my honest opinion I think that this whole time without updates is mainly an excuse for him to develop a huge update in the future, moreover that the last update was "huge" in terms of new features but it has been 2 years since then, so I totally agree to the people who says that it's time to release a new update again but I don't blame Kalcor for that.