Suggestions for future SA:MP updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
There are only 9 slots left for skins. They have to be chosen carefully.
They can be turned in the number Kalcor wants no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT
View Post
They can be turned in the number Kalcor wants no?
Nope, the slots can only be the free ones. No more can be added unless a limit adjuster was used. Using a limit adjuster would be too much for SA-MP, apparently.

Peds ( From Gta Sa °-° )
Only is a idea

ability to rotate textdraws and box textdraws.

Increase removeBuildingForPlayer "limit" even though it does not have any limit.
(It seems to have anyway)

But I think I have reached it as it won't delete anymore things.

Do you want in the next SA:MP release the multi-inputtext of DIALOG_STYLE_INPUTTEXT?

SetVehicleMaterial, SetVehicleMaterialText

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lirbo
View Post
SetVehicleMaterial, SetVehicleMaterialText
Not possible, since it's not a native GTA feature.

Make the audio stream link that sends when an audio is played off by default. - Stops spam and can allow for custom sounds without dumb links being spammed to the player in chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
View Post
it would be nice if samp support custom models of skin car etc and is visible to other players too
It is possible using CUSTOM.img and CUSTOM.ide, you just need to distribute these files to your playerbase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by izeatfishz
View Post
Make the audio stream link that sends when an audio is played off by default. - Stops spam and can allow for custom sounds without dumb links being spammed to the player in chat
You can just use an already existing include to hide those messages, see here.
Original topic: https://breadfish.de/index.php?threa...3eda7b5ff6_0_1

Pastebin: http://23r0.cc/sa-mp.de/AudioHideV3.inc

My suggestions:

-Ability to enable/disable vehicle blips on map.
-Function to increase dive time (It's already possible with SA-MP Scripting, but a single function would be cool)
-Support space bar in names and other symbols

Add Function: OnPlayerHoverSelectableTextDraw

Hmmm.....Crayder is abosolutely right

I can't remember who posted this, but I'd love to see more client based functions such as map zooming, zoom access, access to waypoints(GetPlayerWaypoint(playerid, x, y, z), SetPlayerWaypoint(playerid, x, y, z), etc. These small functions allow us to do that much more.

I'd love to see map objects in big resolution. 19164 - 19171.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post
I can't remember who posted this, but I'd love to see more client based functions such as map zooming, zoom access, access to waypoints(GetPlayerWaypoint(playerid, x, y, z), SetPlayerWaypoint(playerid, x, y, z), etc. These small functions allow us to do that much more.
This ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinExec
Посмотреть сообщение
It's impossible that SAMP will stay here for a long time now, but therefor if Kyeman is even developing still, I'm suggesting to completely /REVAMP/ whole map and change the graphics to a more smoother one, like you have a medium ENB but its already default. Change the HUDs and it can look more better then.
It has been stated countless of times, SA-MP is a modification with one solid goal. To provide multiplayer support for gta sa. Major modifications that will change the game in a way won't be implemented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinExec
Посмотреть сообщение
It's impossible that SAMP will stay here for a long time now, but therefor if Kyeman is even developing still, I'm suggesting to completely /REVAMP/ whole map and change the graphics to a more smoother one, like you have a medium ENB but its already default. Change the HUDs and it can look more better then.
Yeah let's make only 25% of the peeps that play it with good PC's to run SA-MP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanya4
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are so smart, my genius. Why you can't give links of proofing. U are just sitting here and wirte it's possible to fix and I am so smart. While you are sitting, there are so super-puper undetectable aimbot. Ah yeah, you don't know what it is.

GetPlayerLoss fixable? both works incorrectly. If you knowed pawno, you didn't write so nonsense.
So hilarious considering that NGG are currently developing an anti-aimbot script... huh....

Honestly, you should apologize for making such hateful remarks... Is it because you can't handle what I said? Should read my name back to yourself...

I don't need to write you ****...

That function you say needs to be fixed, isn't even listed as a function...

So what EXACTLY is the "need to fix" function that you CLAIM?

It's not there because it's SCRIPTABLE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
So hilarious considering that NGG are currently developing an anti-aimbot script... huh....

Honestly, you should apologize for making such hateful remarks... Is it because you can't handle what I said? Should read my name back to yourself...

I don't need to write you ****...

That function you say needs to be fixed, isn't even listed as a function...

So what EXACTLY is the "need to fix" function that you CLAIM?

It's not there because it's SCRIPTABLE...
1. I don't know why u claimed the another topic maybe due to ur unprofessionalism but speak about what I asked.(what a u saying about at all? lol)
2. https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/NetStats_PacketLossPercent
and you can get it from https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GetPlayerNetworkStats
So it means you know nothing and just make more posts.
3. it's not scriptable. If you so smart, show me.
4. U must apoligize for ur incompetence, press "Log Out" and never be back.