Suggestions for future SA:MP updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuaTTrO
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP Client Install suggestion: Do not replace the custom.img and custom.ide during installation!
Why shouldn't they? custom.img and custom.ide contains custom models which must be updated and replaced.

I wanna see iFrames, that way, someone who is advanced in Flash, or even HTML could make a decent laptop system, you could also have videos come up, and even access the server website right from a command.

OnInterpolateCameraFinished(playerid, PosX, PosY, PosZ, LookX, LookY, LookZ);

Would be very very useful for stringing together multiple camera moves without the need for timers (which are not always in sync with the interpolate timings) would pass back the final camera position and look at positions.

I know that this has been suggeested many times before... But please bring back grass and bushes in the map. It looks so boring without it...
Also, please bring heat waves back...

TogglePlayerEffect(playerid, bool:toggle, efectid);

efectid:
#define EFECT_NIGHTVISION_GOGGLES 1
#define EFECT_THERMAL_GOGGLES 2

MY SUGGESTIONs:

FUNCTIONS:
MAIN: ---------------------------------------------
Код:
TogglePlayerHud(playerid,hudid,bool:toggle);
#define HUD_ID_WEAPON
#define HUD_ID_MONEY
#define HUD_ID_RADAR
#define HUD_ID_HEALTH
#define HUD_ID_ARMOR
#define HUD_ID_OXYGEN
#define HUD_ID_CHAT
---------------------------------------------------

Код:
GetPlayerGamespeed(playerid); (returns client's game speed, useful for anticheat)
Код:
IsClientModified(playerid); (returns true, if client is modified(s-obeit,cleo...) )

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLTeR
Посмотреть сообщение
MY SUGGESTIONs:

FUNCTIONS:
MAIN: ---------------------------------------------
Код:
TogglePlayerHud(playerid,hudid,bool:toggle);
#define HUD_ID_WEAPON
#define HUD_ID_MONEY
#define HUD_ID_RADAR
#define HUD_ID_HEALTH
#define HUD_ID_ARMOR
#define HUD_ID_OXYGEN
#define HUD_ID_CHAT
---------------------------------------------------

Код:
GetPlayerGamespeed(playerid); (returns client's game speed, useful for anticheat)
Код:
IsClientModified(playerid); (returns true, if client is modified(s-obeit,cleo...) )
Код:
SetPlayerMapURL(playerid, url[]); (Sets player custom map (picture) from link)
SetPlayerMapURL(playerid, MAP_DEFAULT); (Sets player default map)
#define MAP_DEFAULT
SetMapURL(url[]); (Sets custom map (picture) from link for all server)
SetMapURL(MAP_DEFAULT); (Sets default map for all server)
CALLBACKS:
(would be useful for anticheat)
Код:
public OnPlayerShoot(playerid, weapon, lastammo, newammo)
{
}
OnPlayerShoot are scripted by wups and this is the link: click here

SetMapURL?? What is it? if is what I think, you are smoked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malganys
View Post
OnPlayerShoot are scripted by wups and this is the link: click here

SetMapURL?? What is it? if is what I think, you are smoked.
Problem solved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLTeR
View Post
MY SUGGESTIONs:

FUNCTIONS:
Code:
Useless i think, if the cheater can't create a cheat with ****** or cleo they are find other way to create it, example .exe directly.

We needed more function and callback i think.

The best cheat is the bullet proof (destroy the bullet i think) and the aimbot.

Aimbot we can detect it with an cmd but the bullet proof it's too hard, i know we can TP the player + freeze and fire on this but it's too slow... Lot of people innocent i think is banned beacause this cheat exist

Look this video is a .exe good example for you explain desactivate cleo is useless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a67U8iWODGI

I have a idea for detect it but is so bad, anyone have a idea? On 0.3x lot of bullet proof is down just this cheat and cheat object works now i think.

The more you know:

75% of these suggestions can be scripted via PAWN.

Anyways, I have a suggestion for the SA-MP browser. If there's a new SA-MP version available and the user is using an older version of SA-MP, then pop up a dialog box in the browser saying "a new version is available. download?". If the user chooses to download the new version, SA-MP will close and the new version will be downloaded and installed automatically.

Suggestion for the browser: add the parameter for search a server for your name and modify the browser for better appearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
View Post
Anyways, I have a suggestion for the SA-MP browser. If there's a new SA-MP version available and the user is using an older version of SA-MP, then pop up a dialog box in the browser saying "a new version is available. download?". If the user chooses to download the new version, SA-MP will close and the new version will be downloaded and installed automatically.
You read my mind man. All important programs (like Firefox, VLC player, Skype, etc.) work like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
Посмотреть сообщение
Why shouldn't they? custom.img and custom.ide contains custom models which must be updated and replaced.
Custom.ide and Custom.img contains nothing! SAMP.img SAMP.ide and SAMP.col contains models added by SA-MP Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuaTTrO
Посмотреть сообщение
Custom.ide and Custom.img contains nothing! SAMP.img SAMP.ide and SAMP.col contains models added by SA-MP Team.
My bad then...

Cmd client or function to hide all label text just for 1 player?

Define KEY_AIM in a_samp.inc, include fixes.inc for default in the server, add more audio functions and increase the vehicle limits. This suggestion are easy (except audio functions, I believe) and is very useful!

pawn Code:
nantive GetPlayerFiles(files[])
getting player files like mod_sa.dll,etc

NPC streaming

I suggest that sa-mp client and/or server be upgraded so a player can't crash other players by sending invalid information like weapon aiming or vehicle mods, without server owners having to rely on third party scripts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitri
View Post
pawn Code:
nantive GetPlayerFiles(files[])
getting player files like mod_sa.dll,etc
Has ALWAYS been rejected and is ALWAYS getting brought up.