Suggestions for future SA:MP updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
That's not possible.. But can be scripted.
Why not?

Is possible, but is very difficult and generate many bugs if not worked good. Would have to change the graphics engine and add many things.

Client updates: "Sort by" and "Search" in the players list.

Add some SP features like: video-minigames,basketball,etc.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plovix
Посмотреть сообщение
This can be scripted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plovix
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiTaL_AnGeL
Посмотреть сообщение
This can be scripted.
As DiGiTaL_AnGeL said, this is already done. If you can't script it yourself, I'd suggest you check the "filterscripts section" of the forum, which has several if not more scripts that implement some of these features into the game.

pawn Код:
native GetPlayerSize(playerid);
native SetPlayerSize(playerid, size);

public OnPlayerChangeSize(playerid, newsize, oldsize);
I think that I don't need to explain for what are these natives/callback (I think it goes without saying).It would be great if we could change the player size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkyTheAngel
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
native GetPlayerSize(playerid);
native SetPlayerSize(playerid, size);

public OnPlayerChangeSize(playerid, newsize, oldsize);
I think that I don't need to explain for what are these natives/callback (I think it goes without saying).It would be great if we could change the player size.
What do you mean the "player size"? You mean to make a character fatter/taller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean the "player size"? You mean to make a character fatter/taller?
Yes. This is exactly what the functions should do.

About door object. You can usually go through some doors from samp. I just had an idea about move able doors. Like an animation, when you can simply script so a door can make a rotation

For an example if you press a buttom. Both doors will move different ways.

Not sure if this can be scripted already

/Sweboy

SetObjectMatrial on carparts.

Proxy settings for HTTP().

I think it's about time to let us create custom class selections. I'm pretty stuck about that thing for my Dragon Ball Z project, the spawn buttons causing problems for me.. I wish we could just remove/hide it, or remove it by default. Shouldn't be hard to make custom class selections, we got some scripts already. New doors will be open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it's about time to let us create custom class selections. I'm pretty stuck about that thing for my Dragon Ball Z project, the spawn buttons causing problems for me.. I wish we could just remove/hide it, or remove it by default. Shouldn't be hard to make custom class selections, we got some scripts already. New doors will be open.
I fully agree. There should be an option to disable classes under OnGameModeInit

Well I haven't tried it, but maybe you could add a global boolean (like SelectingClass[MAX_PLAYERS] for example) and some code in OnPlayerRequestClass so it will spawn the player in a particular location, and with OnPlayerKeyStateChange and SetPlayerSkin you could switch the player's skin as if he were in the default class selection screen. Then when he presses KEY_JUMP you set the boolean as false and spawn the player normally.

Ability to driveby with deagle.

Fix the drive-by with the deagle, make it slower and not shoot like a damn mini-gun.
Fix the drive-by with the mini-gun, make it faster and not shoot like a deagle.

What?! Remove /q? HELL NO.

(Lol when i'm in NGG jail I always do "/me has requested to decrease your jailtime by 15 minutes. Type [/q accept] to accept it.")

remove fast strafe(fast movements in side )

Requesting once again...
PHP код:
TogglePlayerGhostMode(playeridbool:toggle);
ToggleVehicleGhostMode(vehicleidbool:toggle); 

I would like to have a virtual world parameter for RemoveBuildingForPlayer.