pawn Код:
public OnPlayerUpdate(playerid)
{
    TakePlayerScreenshot(playerid);
    return 1;
}
NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
But it's a good idea.
It could take a screenshot and save in the scriptfiles folder instead of player's screenshots folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiets
Посмотреть сообщение
It could take a screenshot and save in the scriptfiles folder instead of player's screenshots folder.
At this I was thinking too. Would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiets
Посмотреть сообщение
You can also use a custom ban system which would tell the player the reason why he is banned.

I don't know how is my post related to reason in screenshot. I just told where could be those screenshots saved. And screenshots could be used not only for bans (i find many ways).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinguinn
Посмотреть сообщение
You can also use a custom ban system which would tell the player the reason why he is banned.
Yes, but he would insist that he don't have cheats, etc. . A screen will say everything.

pawn Код:
native SetSpawnInfo(playerid, team, skin, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rotation, weapon1, weapon1_ammo, weapon2, weapon2_ammo, weapon3, weapon3_ammo, interiorid = 0, virtualworldid = 0);

- Unlimited Objects / More Objects, because we have an big cityhall and we can see through walls because there are so much objects (flowers, ect.)

- While connecting download all objects, for the sync

- DisconnectPlayer(playerid); & ConnectPlayerToIP(playerid, adress[], port[]);

- No more Timebugs :< its really annoying because i dont have a good internet (100kb/s) ... (i get many timebugs if my parents are on ******** ect. ...)

- better sync of all ^^

To have a CARAVAN and Boat TRAILERS driveable aswell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Pawno.
Посмотреть сообщение
- Unlimited Objects / More Objects, because we have an big cityhall and we can see through walls because there are so much objects (flowers, ect.)
A streamer can do that work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Pawno.
Посмотреть сообщение
- DisconnectPlayer(playerid);
There's Kick(playerid);

A suggestion for a object: stands like in Kick Start Challenge arena, but with moving spectators, maybe with sounds too.

Another suggestion: Leaving us to disable objective from SetVehicleParamsForPlayer without respawning the vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FufLa
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor already said that wont happen. Stop suggesting it (look up the 0.3e RC topic for his post explaining why it wont happen).
Well, i don't really find that post and i would like to see the reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
please add the use of cranes and the ability for trains to derail
AWESOME idea bro !

Possibility to attach mapicons to a player/vehicle on minimap

AttachMapIconToPlayer(playerid, mapicon)
AttachMapIconToVehicle(vehicleid, mapicon)

I think it may be better if the game-client exit whenever u get kicked.

I never understood why the hell your game doesn't close when you get kicked, that's just stupid IMO.

Default input for Dialog INPUT_TEXT,

For example, if default input is "a", automatically write "a" to inputbox.

SetPlayerWayPoint(playerid, Float, Float:y, Float:z);
Can be used with SetPlayerMapIcon? MAPICON_GLOBAL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonyme
Посмотреть сообщение

I never understood why the hell your game doesn't close when you get kicked, that's just stupid IMO.
That's indeed a good point lol.. The only reason I could think of was possibly the need to take a screenshot perhaps for a bug report or something before terminating the client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonyme
Посмотреть сообщение

Maybe because the server has to send a message before get kicked like. You've been kicked for.... How the player can see that if the client exit?

pawn Код:
native KickEx(playerid, message[]);
And u get the message from a window out of the game.

Fix the lag shooting thing, MTA done it years ago, why shouldn't SAMP have it as well? Also, make cars destroyable when they're not occupied.