Cockpit system using textdraws?

Hello, I have had a suggestion which is to make a "Cockpit" system for my server, basically for those of you who don't know, it is a airplane panel, for example, this, i'm seriously wanting to do this but I have no idea what I should exactly put on it and how I would go about doing it. Thanks!

looks abit like FS2004,
anyway,
Try to use textdraws. But sadly enough, there isnt a function which detects if you have pressed a textdraw.
You could try to create something with arrow keys though, that you create a 'mouse' which you can controll with your arrow keys.
But I think that could be hard for you.
I am sorry, but I would wait untill there comes a public like: public GetPlayerClickedTextdraw(playerid, textdrawid)

Is there anyone one else who might be able to help me?

Its FSX, right?. It is technically possible, but will be harder.........also its a good idea... congrats

Probably not possible with images, but maybe if you do what other servers do and use text.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjByfCz5_S0[/ame]
If that panel was possible on SA-MP, then :wow:

Yeah, this looks cool, but SAMP is not MTA.. But even this thing wont make me to play MTA instead of my old good SAMP :P

I guess you could use the new text draw sprite system for this (design the background, different stages of the horizon meter, etc) then manipulate the angle data and other, related, data server-side. The only problem with that is the players will have to download the modified sprite file.

This is actually a pretty sweet idea, just hard to do and achieve!

Alrighty, thanks everyone, i'll have a go at making a smaller version without all the complicated things on it.