MySQL,SQlite,y_ini,dini or other?

Hey,

I am creating a new GM which will be CnR base in LS, this will require to save quite a few things so i am looking for the best file saving method, now i am not looking for people to comment saying there opinion, I'm looking for the best method, I have used y_ini the most but I'm looking to move more to a professional version.

Thanks

-Michael

MySQL is the best by my opinion if you know how to use it. But for amateurs it's better Dini .

iam using mysql for user cp, server stats and much more that you cant use with file saving systems

mysql is the easyles think in samp i think

y_ini is a very good system to be honest, I am myself not very interested in it but I know from facts it is. I use mxINI myself, also a good system, quite good for new scripters.

But I'd say MySQL would be the one if you want to advance in scripting, not that I have myself, but I have heard it is the best for saving systems and it gives you SUPER benefits and stuff you really can't do normally(most probably).

I was also thinking MySQL Thanks for your help.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andregood
Посмотреть сообщение
y_ini is a very good system to be honest, I am myself not very interested in it but I know from facts it is. I use mxINI myself, also a good system, quite good for new scripters.

But I'd say MySQL would be the one if you want to advance in scripting, not that I have myself, but I have heard it is the best for saving systems and it gives you SUPER benefits and stuff you really can't do normally(most probably).
Thanks but I'm a new scripter , i personally think y_ini is a very good saving system but as many say they is nothing really you can do with it.

No problem at all...

MySQL if you want to have an UCP or such things, if not I'd go with either SQLite or y_ini.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMichaelx
Посмотреть сообщение
I was also thinking MySQL Thanks for your help.

EDIT:

Thanks but I'm a new scripter , i personally think y_ini is a very good saving system but as many say they is nothing really you can do with it.
MYSQL it's good if you want to use a Control Panel for players. Otherwise, I'd recommend Y_Ini. It's hard to get ued with it in the beginning, but once you get how it works, it's just the fastest ini around and the most stable.

You should stick with MySQL, it's slower than SQLite and y_ini, but it also allows for more expansion of your server.

I would suggest SQLite for organization, then use MySQL for webstats only (not for server use). Don't want to risk any security issues