San Andreas Radio

How to disable SA SP stations? To disable SASP radio, i need radio volume for 0.3d sound but i don't want to listen to the fu*king radio... Anyone?

No solution for that. Players have to disable the radio themselves.

You can disable someone's radio by playing any streamed music from your website when they enter any vehicle. For example you put some media file on your website (without any soun) and by using PlayAudioStreamForPlayer function play it every time when player on your server enter vehicle. The default radio from San Andreas won't play, but you need to do it every time.

I want to disable radio for myself.
@Nenad interesting solution, tnx.

You could go to ESC -> Audio -> Radio volume to zero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragony92
Посмотреть сообщение
How to disable SA SP stations? To disable SASP radio, i need radio volume for 0.3d sound but i don't want to listen to the fu*king radio... Anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyfishes
Посмотреть сообщение
You could go to ESC -> Audio -> Radio volume to zero.
Highlighted the quote for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenad
Посмотреть сообщение
You can disable someone's radio by playing any streamed music from your website when they enter any vehicle. For example you put some media file on your website (without any soun) and by using PlayAudioStreamForPlayer function play it every time when player on your server enter vehicle. The default radio from San Andreas won't play, but you need to do it every time.
Bad solution. Do you realize the streaming will lagg abit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingunit
Посмотреть сообщение
Bad solution. Do you realize the streaming will lagg abit?
Actually it is good solution for what he wants since it isn't posibble to do any other way for now because there is no function for that. And it really won't lagg much if he have good host.

@Dragony92 No problem, and could you PM me your server IP. I want to add it to my favorites to check it out somethime

So this is imposible? Can i delete that music from GTA folder or something

I'm wondering do it too, but I'm lazy now.

Basically you have that create/get a "null sound" and replace the radio using some software like SAAT, is very hard but's the more easily way that I can imagine now(maybe this can be made programing a Cleo Script?).

Here's a SAAT tutorial that I found now:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L2ZEmonTtA[/ame]