Cant connect to my server

I can connect to all servers in my samp favourite list, except my server which is on local IP address 192.168.1.2, it worked fine before the server appears the ports are forwarded etc. It all worked fine but today when I try to connect GTA doesnt start. I can join any server but mine. Any ideas?

Get sure the sa-mp server version and the client version are the same..

Hello,

What exactly does it say when you try to join another server and what version is your server running.

You can check what version the server is by looking on the sidebar... where it tells you Server Weather, Who's in the server etc.

0.3a Versions cannot connect to: 0.3b, 0.3c, 0.3d
0.3b Versions cannot connect to: 0.3a, 0.3c, 0.3d
0.3c Versions cannot connect to: 0.3a, 0.3b, 0.3d
0.3d Versions cannot connect to: 0.3a, 0.3b, 0.3c

If it couldn't get any easier than that...

if you're connecting to a compatible server like: 0.3d connecting to 0.3d, then I would put it down to either modifications, internet connection or missing files. Otherwise consult Developers about a bug report. Note: If you are using Volt-Host currently, there seems to be a technical issue. Stay updated on Volt-Host forums for more info.

the thing is I downloaded samp yeterday from samp website, and samp windows server and it worked, it doesnt work today, but I made no changes.

Completely un-install SA-MP... then re-install it. Make sure before you connect, check what version you have.
If you downloaded 0.3d, make sure the server you're connecting to is 0.3d aswell.

I did reinstall, on my server it says 0.3d and on my samp it says 0.3d. :/

i started my other servers too like 0.3d RC9-3, 0.3c etc. Samp just doesnt start the circle comes up next to the mouse (Loading) for 3s and then It cuts off. No response.

Does the client open (The window where you select servers) or is it just your GTA:SA in total?
Try restarting your computer, this could possibly work.

Hello,

Make sure you've added a firewall exception for SA-MP