DIP?? (chew,fatty,pinch,etc..) Who dips? :)

Just wondering who all in the community dips. I get bored and like to ask questions. Lol. I like to dip Grizzly Mint/Wintergreen long cut and some Cope original. Any one have any first time dipping stories? I think they are hilarious because most of the time people throw their guts up. Haha.

Edit: nvm , we call it "Chew(ing) Tobacco" here lol, I didn't know what you were talking about until now.

1000 posts ^^^^

I don't see the point of chewing tobacco.

I think it is more gross than smoking cigarettes. I would never hang out with somebody that is actively smoking. I would say "bye" even more so if someone was chewing.

I thought you were talking about cheese dip. I mean really, it's chewible, fatty, and pinched together.

Enjoy your eroded teeth, bad breathe, and oral cancer.

I often don't dip at all, but I like Grizzly Wintergreen and sometimes Grape Skoal. Most of the time I have some Levi Garrett chew though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I often don't dip at all, but I like Grizzly Wintergreen and sometimes Grape Skoal. Most of the time I have some Levi Garrett chew though.
Doesn't Grizzly Wintergreen smell like mint? Probably the only reason why I would like to try it. I've never tried dip, so yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakr
Посмотреть сообщение
Enjoy your eroded teeth, bad breathe, and oral cancer.
I will

Quote:

I thought you were talking about cheese dip. I mean really, it's chewible, fatty, and pinched together.

Lol.

Quote:

Yeah. I started out with Grizz Wintergreen. I mostly just do Grizz Mint now though. Nasty habit I will admit. Definititely wish i Could Quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Baker
Посмотреть сообщение
Nasty habit I will admit. Definititely wish i Could Quit.
Most of the time if people ask me if they should start dipping, I tell them no. Sometimes I'll tell them yes, if I think they can control themselves (most of the time I make a good call). I could easily quit dipping, but sometimes it tastes so good that I don't want to.