Admin Script Idea

Hello everybody.Any new idea about Admin commands

Watch out with these threads, i made one like these and got tons of negative comments (and why?)
but, since I just came from Minecraft(yep. -.-) an idea might be to torture someone?
Like if you have a roleplay server, and theres a DMer, /kick or /ban is just not so entertaining.
So what about a torture cage.
A cage where the DMer's hp gets reduced 50% or something, then above him some exploding barrels (object id 1225) which the admin can shoot, but the DMer can't reach.
And simply explode the DMer. And make a check if the DMer is dead, if so, reload the barrels and automatically put the DMer back in, and do the same. Untill he either logs out, or gets forgiven this repeats.
If you want to get him out, use it with a /unleash command.

This is a shitload to script, but if you love scripting, and love torturing(o.O) you can certainly give it a shot.
And if you want, i can help you with this weird torture-cage

/cookie command.

Not new, but you can create some good things from that command behind the scenes.

yeah like rewards for amounts of cookies or u can purchase stuff with it /cookie is a good idea :P

/party - Send a player to virtual world 10 with a ton of rainbow objects. Then add a lot of NPC's with a stripper skin.

This is just like a club, but using NPC's might make this fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.pepper
Посмотреть сообщение
/party - Send a player to virtual world 10 with a ton of rainbow objects. Then add a lot of NPC's with a stripper skin.

This is just like a club, but using NPC's might make this fun.
Nice Idea!