SA-MP 0.3d ESC Pause menu, mouse freeze.

So since SA-MP 0.3d RC's whenever I use the pause menu my mouse freezes. Now I've re-installed SA-MP, removed my whole GTA San Andreas User Files folder and then re-installed my whole GTA San Andreas. Still it wants to freeze at the pause menu but in 0.3c it was completely fine without issues even when I install it now.

I am running a clean version of GTA San Sandreas, right from my DVD I bought 5 years ago. No mods, no nothing.

I run 64-bit, Windows 7.

Weird, I use windows 7, 64 bit too, and I haven't had this issue..

It works completely fine on 0.3c I can use my mouse at the pause menu no issue, no problem. And yes it's a fresh copy of GTA San Andreas.

And no it's not the gamemode I've tried many servers. I also run the latest graphics drivers of my video card, I have to to play BF3. I got a AMD Phenom 2 1090T 3.2GHz, 6GB DDR3 RAM. I don't believe there's any issues with my PC also considering the fact as well that it works completely fine on 0.3c and that things where done towards the pause menu in the RC's of 0.3d and exiting.

Edit: Now remember I can play the mouse doesn't freeze right away, it only freezes after I click ESC and head into the pause menu. I can even alt tab and be completely fine. But once I hit that pause menu it freeze's my mouse.

Have you tried deleting the GTA_SA.set?
Also:
1. Uninstall SA.
2. Manually delete San Andreas User Files folder and the San Andreas install folder.
3. Clean regisry using Ccleaner.
4. Restart computer.
5. Install San Andreas.
6. Play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Carpenter
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you tried deleting the GTA_SA.set?
Also:
1. Uninstall SA.
2. Manually delete San Andreas User Files folder and the San Andreas install folder.
3. Clean regisry using Ccleaner.
4. Restart computer.
5. Install San Andreas.
6. Play.
did all of the above, none worked.

I use Steam with SA-MP and it fixed the issue, I suggest trying the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh
Посмотреть сообщение
I use Steam with SA-MP and it fixed the issue, I suggest trying the same.
OMG THANK YOU. That fixes it.

Disable multicore option in
(My Docs)\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\sa-mp.cfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake187
Посмотреть сообщение
So since SA-MP 0.3d RC's whenever I use the pause menu my mouse freezes. Now I've re-installed SA-MP, removed my whole GTA San Andreas User Files folder and then re-installed my whole GTA San Andreas. Still it wants to freeze at the pause menu but in 0.3c it was completely fine without issues even when I install it now.

I am running a clean version of GTA San Sandreas, right from my DVD I bought 5 years ago. No mods, no nothing.

I run 64-bit, Windows 7.
I also have it - disable multicore and fixed.

Ye, since I installed 0.3d on my server everyone, is complainig also about the ESC button not working, and freezing there mouse. Awkward thou...