Best Xbox 360 headset?

Well, I got a check from ****** Today. I am not allowed to say the amount.. lets just say it is above $99 and below $103 but larger than $101. What is the best headset, do you think?? Please under that amount above.

The one that came with the xbox I assume as I have not tried out any other headsets :P

http://www.turtlebeach.com/

Maybe you will find something.

I think it is very much costly :P

I myself have a pair of these: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0057SDCLY/...SIN=B0057SDCLY

They're definitely not the most expensive, but they really get the job done. Separate controls for game and chat sound so you can adjust it accordingly, surround sound so you can sound whore, and a comfortable fit. Note that you WILL have to change the settings with mini control once it comes out the box, as it's set all the way up, and you'll blow your ears out. It can go to crazy high levels. Another cool thing is that the game sound is still transmitted out of the TV when you use the headset (which you can turn off my muting your TV). If you do plan on purchasing them, make sure you set them up in the order it says so in the construction manual (at least for the first time), or they won't work. Make sure the cable to HDVI port plugs in first (if using HDMI), then plug in USB chord, and finally the chords for the headset and controller.

They cost around $50, but I got a deal for them for $35 and free shipping. If you do some searching, you can find them relatively cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakr
Посмотреть сообщение
I myself have a pair of these: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0057SDCLY/...SIN=B0057SDCLY

They're definitely not the most expensive, but they really get the job done. Separate controls for game and chat sound so you can adjust it accordingly, surround sound so you can sound whore, and a comfortable fit. Note that you WILL have to change the settings with mini control once it comes out the box, as it's set all the way up, and you'll blow your ears out. It can go to crazy high levels. Another cool thing is that the game sound is still transmitted out of the TV when you use the headset (which you can turn off my muting your TV). If you do plan on purchasing them, make sure you set them up in the order it says so in the construction manual (at least for the first time), or they won't work. Make sure the cable to HDVI port plugs in first (if using HDMI), then plug in USB chord, and finally the chords for the headset and controller.

They cost around $50, but I got a deal for them for $35 and free shipping. If you do some searching, you can find them relatively cheap.
Alright thanks! I'll check if they have them at gamestop, since I also want the Turtle Beaches X12's if they don't have those, I'll get these! Thanks so much!

Just don't buy the cheap ones Xbox certify. They're horrid, my ears hurt afterwards, but at least I can yell at noobs down my mic in Rush in BF3 now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
Just don't buy the cheap ones Xbox certify. They're horrid, my ears hurt afterwards, but at least I can yell at noobs down my mic in Rush in BF3 now.
Thanks hah, I bought the X12's, They are awesome.

I have the turtlebeach XP500 and the Turtle Beach X41.

Turtle Beaches are the best, in my opinion.