Do you like dubstep? dnb?

Do you like it?

Tell us what you think!

Here is an friends of mine created a cool song.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pb2LWtEafE&feature=channel_video_title"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pb2LWtEafE&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Enjoy!

Код:
Do you like it?
i dont like that kind of music/songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
Do you like it?
i dont like that kind of music/songs
Then don't fucking post

It's nice, but I prefer the UKF ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
Then don't fucking post

1) he asked if i/we like it.
2) the forum is full in your negative posts, than fuck off.(and stfu)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
1) he asked if i/we like it.
2) the forum is full in your negative posts, than fuck off.(and stfu)
As you don't listen to Dubstep, you should just gtfo out of this topic, as he asked if this DUBSTEP song a friend of his has created it's nice and such.
Since you specifically don't like Dubstep style, your commend is invalid and stupid.

What's with the enumeration?

Your post is negative too basterd .

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
As you don't listen to Dubstep, you should just gtfo out of this topic, as he asked if this DUBSTEP song a friend of his has created it's nice and such.
Since you specifically don't like Dubstep style, your commend is invalid and stupid.

What's with the enumeration?

Your post is negative too basterd .
bastard*

and,did you even took a look at the topic name? 0.0
for special retarded people i will qoute it for you:
Код:
Do you like dubstep?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Then don't fucking post

The topic asks if you like dubstep or not. Stop being a fucking leech and grow the fuck up. Because someone doesn't have the same passion as for the same thing as you means not you have to respond to him. If someone like Jerjnel, Kalcor or ****** posted their opinion you wouldn't have told them anything. Your a hypocritical bastard you know that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kush
Посмотреть сообщение
The topic asks if you like dubstep or not. Stop being a fucking leech and grow the fuck up. Because someone doesn't have the same passion as for the same thing as you means not you have to respond to him. If someone like Jerjnel, Kalcor or ****** posted their opinion you wouldn't have told them anything. Your a hypocritical bastard you know that?
No, the topic asks if you like the creation of OP's friend, learn to fucking read the topic not only the title.

So what if I am a hypocritical bastard? I'd take that as a compliment.

Also, I wouldn't comment on ****** post any further, because all ******'s post are very well done.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No, the topic asks if you like the creation of OP's friend, learn to fucking read the topic not only the title.

Also, I wouldn't comment on ****** post any further, because all ******'s post are very well done.
he didnt ask anything about the song he posted,so you're the one who need to learn read english.
Код:
Do you like it?

Tell us what you think!

Here is an friends of mine created a cool song.
Do you like it? ~ do you like Dubstep?
Tell us what you think! ~ tell what do you think about dubstep songs
Here is an friends of mine created a cool song. ~ Example for a dubstep

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Topic: Do you like dubstep? dnb?

This isn't fascism, neither communism. People are free to express their opinions on the forums and if you have a problem with it, you should be the one getting the fuck out. You take it as a compliment cause you have no response, my post has anally butt hurt you to the point where you are self-satisfied with your ignorant statement.

What if ****** said he didn't like dubstep? Would you tell him to don't fucking post? If not, then why wouldn't you?