What are Static Buildings?

I hear of it being a feature to remove them, But what are they?

Buildings that where already in GTA Sa before SAMP

The original buildings of San Andreas(Came with the game).

how i remove they ?

You can remove them with the RemoveBuildingForPlayer (https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/RemoveBuildingForPlayer) function that is native to the new 0.3d SAMP version.

You can also use an include, such as mine, to give more flexibility (such as using RemoveBuilding without a playerid and having the ability to restore buildings after they've been removed).

Remember: To make the building visible again you need to CreateObject(); the model for the player or make the player reconnect (all buildings automatically reset then).

To delete a bulding/object
•download the Map editor
•Execute the editor.exe
•Make your way to the building/object's location
•click on that building/object and press Delete on your keyboard
•Its vanished now, You need to get the code, Which is in 'Show code' button on the top HUD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
You can remove them with the RemoveBuildingForPlayer (https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/RemoveBuildingForPlayer) function that is native to the new 0.3d SAMP version.

You can also use an include, such as mine, to give more flexibility (such as using RemoveBuilding without a playerid and having the ability to restore buildings after they've been removed).
Sorry for bringing back a old thread, but i did the removebuildingforplayer steps just how they explaned on wiki and i get a error code.
PHP код:
C:\Users\hp\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\samp\gamemodes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(598) : error 017undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
C:\Users\hp\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\samp\gamemodes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(599) : error 017undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer" 
PHP код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{

RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid731, -2325.31252350.00783.1641200.0);

RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid715, -2346.47662343.796911.7891200.0); 
Do i have to define removebuildingforplayer and where would i put that?
The server is updated to 3.0d R-2, and i thought it wouldnt have a problem since 3.0d you can delet buildings and objects.
I am new to scripting and any help would acceptible!
Thanks
Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdodd25
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry for bringing back a old thread, but i did the removebuildingforplayer steps just how they explaned on wiki and i get a error code.
PHP код:
C:\Users\hp\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\samp\gamemodes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(598) : error 017undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
C:\Users\hp\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\samp\gamemodes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(599) : error 017undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer" 
PHP код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{

RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid731, -2325.31252350.00783.1641200.0);

RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid715, -2346.47662343.796911.7891200.0); 
Do i have to define removebuildingforplayer and where would i put that?
The server is updated to 3.0d R-2, and i thought it wouldnt have a problem since 3.0d you can delet buildings and objects.
I am new to scripting and any help would acceptible!
Thanks
Nick
You need the 0.3d includes too. Download the 0.3d Windows server package, take the pawno/includes directory and overwrite your current includes directory with that one. That will solve your issue.

Thats intresting i put them in when i updated the server/gamemode and i re added them and now it works. Thanks alot!