"Refunding" Servers are decreasing

Well..I Was Checking the Hosted list..And i foudn that "Refunding" Servers are Decreasing - Before..There were about 15 - 20 Server Refunding..Now.. I only Found 2 -3.. That's Really good , Dunno if only Think that..Anyway - What about you ?

Yes, they are. Now it's fashion to give out free platinum VIPs

Quote:

Lol , Yah i saw that - But still Decreasing , Only 2 - 3 or even 4 doing this Now , Not like the past , They were 15 + doing this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
ROFL !! +1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breto
Посмотреть сообщение
"Refunding" Servers are Decreasing
Yeah, right..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breto
Посмотреть сообщение
- Before..There were about 15 - 20 Server Refunding..Now.. I only Found 2 -3..
Really? lol, might wanna check the internet list. You will find lots. Trust me

Oh how Id love to have the old times back, when terms like "refunding" or "from scratch" were neither used nor needed.

I hate refunding servers. + I dont like people putting [UNIQUE] in their nametag, and when I enter the server all I see is LSLRP GM...

What I would like to see.

Noobs stop creating servers with the NGRP's script just to have power.

I could careless about the refunding shit, if servers wanna refund, fine, but this NGRP shit is straight up gay. (Not anything to the community but to the servers that run their script)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBastard
Посмотреть сообщение
I hate refunding servers. + I dont like people putting [UNIQUE] in their nametag, and when I enter the server all I see is LSLRP GM...
I've made a complete custom GM before meny times, People then have joined the server and saw the spawn was in the same area then in 3 seconds I get 'YOU STOLE THIS GM, SHAME ON YOU. THIS GM COMES FROM MY SERVER' and people leave and it really fucks me off. Hours of work shamed upon by people because the spawn area is the same, fuck me to save this I've made a system that has more than one spawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh how Id love to have the old times back, when terms like "refunding" or "from scratch" were neither used nor needed.
I've been away long enough to have NO idea wtf these people are talking about w/ "refunding"