GTAIV PC Social Club Multiplayer Event on Games for Windows LIVE this Friday (December 2, 4-7PM Eastern)

Rockstar created this event to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of the release of Grand Theft Auto IV for PC, there's also prizes so make sure you join the event.

Also if you scroll down you will see the list of names of the special guests players from the GTA fansite community, mine is there too, you can add RoamPT on Games for Windows Live.

Enjoy this great event

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...dows-live.html

3 years and the game still isn't better than San Andreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
Посмотреть сообщение
3 years and the game still isn't better than San Andreas
In the physics side it is. Cars it is and guns it is, but the map and story line, Nope. I have GTA IV for my 360, and yeah, it is a nice game, but SA can't be beat, But! Also, People need to move on with the times, playing a 7 year old game. SA-MP has done a lot for us, but it can't go on forever, people will be able to run GTA IV with max settings on stock computers someday. Maybe SA-MP can create V-MP or something, I don't know. But, We gotta move on with the times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
In the physics side it is. Cars it is and guns it is, but the map and story line, Nope. I have GTA IV for my 360, and yeah, it is a nice game, but SA can't be beat, But! Also, People need to move on with the times, playing a 7 year old game. SA-MP has done a lot for us, but it can't go on forever, people will be able to run GTA IV with max settings on stock computers someday. Maybe SA-MP can create V-MP or something, I don't know. But, We gotta move on with the times.
'The times' is a clear diminish from previous years, games seem to be getting worse.

Only exception is Saints Row 3.... cause it's teh awesome sauce.

Stay on-topic please, this a chance for you guys win some cool prizes, and play with other GTA fans, just enjoy it.

Do I have to reinstall the game on PC to join in? I bought it on Steam a while ago but got bored of it and uninstalled it and have reformatted 12x since.

Also, congrats on being acknowledged Roberto.

Thank you Frederick and yea you need to reinstall it. Who knows you can win some prize :P