SA-MP 0.3d is released!

awesome woot

Thanks for this update, one question though.

How do you remove objects from map?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=301983

Will this mistake be repaired in the next version?

Quote:
SA-MP 0.3d features
- Major performance improvements and smoother game-play.
- Improvements to sync, including vehicle passengering and motorbikes.

Thanks to all the players and server owners who helped test this new version.

Could you please specify this?

When I use /dl i see "Passenger Seats" is there a scripting function to check the amount of passenger seats a vehicle has, to avoid triggering the but when exiting a vehicle with from an invalid passenger seat, causing client crash?

IsValidSeat(vehicleid, seatid);

Thanks SAMP team

Would it be possible if you could add RemovePlayerWeapon(playerid, weapon); in an update?

Why? That's dead easy to write!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Outbreak_
Посмотреть сообщение
When I use /dl i see "Passenger Seats" is there a scripting function to check the amount of passenger seats a vehicle has, to avoid triggering the but when exiting a vehicle with from an invalid passenger seat, causing client crash?

IsValidSeat(vehicleid, seatid);
Scriptable!

Use this (Use FIRST in dowloads ): https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=243814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
Посмотреть сообщение
Scriptable!
Unhelpful. I wasn't saying it's not scriptable, just asked if such a function existed before I make it myself.

good job kalcor! its much better than 3c vrsion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminj
Посмотреть сообщение
good job kalcor! its much better than 3c vrsion
Yes because this is a update..

When I play a song with PlayAudioStreamForPlayer it works, but after some seconds it stops, I know that this is made for radios, but songs should also work, if it starts and can be heard, it shouldn't stop... Or is it from the host where I upload the songs ? I upload them on solidfiles and I play link like that:
Код:
PlayAudioStreamForPlayer( playerid, "http://www.solidfiles.com/d7423/download" ); //just an example
and the song is .mp3.

And many radios don't work, maybe new "casts" for audio stream to be compatible ?

solidfiles is used for downloading and uploading, playaudiostream is for streaming so u cant use playaudiostream to get a song from solidfiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fames
Посмотреть сообщение
solidfiles is used for downloading and uploading, playaudiostream is for streaming so u cant use playaudiostream to get a song from solidfiles
For me, it's the same xD, I don't know what's the diffrence, I have to upload songs on my hosts ? Or I can upload them on a site something, like file hosts ... ? If yes, could you give me a link ?

is there an opportunity to disable the link to the audio file without typing /audiomsg at the client side? Maybe in a new version of samp? :P

No because of copyright reasons

How can i convert from 0.3c to 0.3d?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balinator
View Post
How can i convert from 0.3c to 0.3d?

Goto www.sa-mp.com --> Downloads --> 0.3D from SA-MP Team, Done