NPC Zombie Project Screenshots

You may have heard of my failed CNPC revival attempt (It failed!)
But this is how far I got using my old zombie script with a new map!

(Sorry they're a bit big! I couldn't be bothered to resize them, but there's only 3 here and the rest are in the link below)

The Rest

There are a few more pictures of HLF getting owned by my not so clever AI zombies!

Amazing!

Haha nice!!!

The current NPC features Kalcor developed are quite frankly ugly towards creating movement for them.

However, good job I assume your server will be the 2nd Zombie NPC based server in sa-mp

I don't run the server, with it being on 0.3c it was just a private match, and this was a while back when CNPC was released.
Some people might even remember the video I released of my first AI zombie script when the NPCs were first added

I agree the NPC functions aren't great for actually making AI characters that move dynamically, hope something is added at some point but I think Kye deserves a break after 0.3d, it was a great release!

Too bad that no longer serves this plugin, is could do many things.

Hey atleast you tried.

Would've been neat to get something like this to work, but I don't think anything like a actual zombie type npc being able to attack etc will be anytime soon. Which is sad, but hey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh
View Post
Hey atleast you tried.

Would've been neat to get something like this to work, but I don't think anything like a actual zombie type npc being able to attack etc will be anytime soon. Which is sad, but hey.
I can imagine this being hard to script and manage but as Oh (Zex) said, you tried at least! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Not bad dude!
Hope you make a video soon!

I've already made a video from the first version (Written in Pawn) But these screenshots are from the second version written with CNPC, which was a little better but a large number or NPCs plus 4+ players caused them to lag a lot.

Here's the post:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=498265#pid498265

It was fun and definitely playable with 4 players + 20 NPCs, I could adapt the movement script from CNPC and use it in Pawn then I could run another server, maybe with some new features

Thanks for all the comments people, I might even open a 4 player co-op server with missions etc