Left 4 dead script

Howdy

I'm planning on making a left 4 dead script. I already have some of the main important parts scripted but haven't actually started to make the game mode.

Who is needed?

I am looking for hiring quite a few people in order for a happy successful server.

- I need someone or two who is/are artistic (good with photo shop etc) Their job will be to make banners for web pages.

- Testers. I want around 1-3 people to actually be on the server killing zombies. and report and bugs they find. Reporting bugs will be done in game to save time /bug 'text'

- Scripter I want 1 other person to join me in helping with the script. I hate working on something alone and it is more enjoyable with someone else. Although does not need to be majorly experienced but must be trust worthy.

- Helpers. I want people to actually be advertising on website and trying to draw people in (DO NOT ADVERTISE ON OTHER SERVERS). Then help other players. Be inviting, talk to them. solve their problems. (must be mature)

__________________________________________________ ________________________

I will cover funds of the server. If you're interested drop in a message. Please no one under the age of 15.