[GameMode] Bone County Roleplay - Unique [YSI, YCMD]

Bone County Roleplay
PLEASE NOTE: This is a gamemode I started back in 2011, scratched and released: now I'm slowly beginning to re-do it in my spare time. I would much prefer someone to learn from this and be able to continue and finish it them self. This gamemode was started from scratch.
Warning: this script is not for beginners.
Unfinished gamemode, I'm updating it and adding new things every now and then but I'd rather release a half done project and allow other's to finish it them self. Basic registration and login, housing system, administration, basic roleplay commands. Helper system where a new player can type "/ask [question]" which will be sent to all online helpers, then they can answer the question which will display for everyone via the command "/n". Helpers, developers and administrators each have their own private chat. Administrators can spectate players as well. Few other extra little things you may find by going through the script.

Recent updates:
Added the Taxi Job, so only people with the Taxi Job can drive Taxis and Cabs.

New Download:
Bone County.rar

Mirrors welcome.

Good job, good job...

Another good script
Tho your so earned credit will be overthrown by its users as we all know ;]

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Good job, good job...

Another good script
Tho your so earned credit will be overthrown by its users as well all know ;]
Thank you,
I have considered that, but that happens to everyone, no possible way we can prevent that lol.

Good work

Very Nice!!!!!! Great Job, Unique GM! Thanks! +5

PD: Edit your Firm: says:
Quote:

[GM] Bone County Roleply

Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikk123
Посмотреть сообщение
Very Nice!!!!!! Great Job, Unique GM! Thanks! +5

PD: Edit your Firm: says: Roleplay
Thanks for the feedback and thank you for pointing at that typo!

Any faction system?

Part of a faction system,
there's /makeleader with faction names, you could easily make your own faction commands and cars with what's already there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by /makeleader
if(sscanf(params, "ud", target, factionid))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "YCMD: /makeleader [Part of Name/ID] [Faction ID]");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY," Faction IDs: 1 - Fort Carson Sheriff Department");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY," 2 - Fort Carson Medical Service, 3 - Fort Carson Council");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY," 4 - Las Barrancas Sheriff Department, 5 - El Quebrados Sheriff Department");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY," 6 - El Quebrados Council, 7 - Las Payasadas Sheriff Department");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY," 8 - Bayside Police Department, 9 - Bayside Medical Department");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY," 10 - Bayside Fire and Rescue, 11 - Bayside City Council");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY," 12 - Bone County Government, 13 - Bone County News");
return 1;
}
Then you could use GetFactionName(PlayerInfo[playerid][Faction]) to get the players faction name.

Sounds good, I might read this script to help me out with creating my own, thank you.

sounds good

great script man thx
Can i edit it and use it on my own server pls ?

Nice.

Bet u didnt finish the vehicle ownership cuz it was too hard for you to understand how to save them using id....anyways nice script

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElkaBlazer
Посмотреть сообщение
Bet u didnt finish the vehicle ownership cuz it was too hard for you to understand how to save them using id....anyways nice script
Bet you can't make your own script from scratch, and if I can finish a house system how can't I finish a vehicle system? Just to shut you up you ignorant prick, I'll finish it and re-release it, even though I've already finished it on my current active server, dumbass.

And yes you may edit this and use it on your server.

Could you add an Army faction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Leslie
Посмотреть сообщение
Bet you can't make your own script from scratch, and if I can finish a house system how can't I finish a vehicle system? Just to shut you up you ignorant prick, I'll finish it and re-release it, even though I've already finished it on my current active server, dumbass.

And yes you may edit this and use it on your server.
LOL u mad ?

too bad you cant insult on this forums , you would of cry right now

anyway, a house system is something you can make in 20 minutes ,
while a vehicle system is much more advanced and tricky with the id .

depends what kind of vehicle system u make .

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightice
Посмотреть сообщение
Could you add an Army faction?
Yes, replace the original coding with this:

pawn Код:
stock GetFactionName(factionid)
{
    new string[126];
    switch(factionid)
    {
        case 14: string = "Bone County Army";
        case 13: string = "Bone County News";
        case 12: string = "Bone County Government";
        case 11: string = "Bayside City Council";
        case 10: string = "Bayside Fire and Rescue";
        case 9: string = "Bayside Medical Department";
        case 8: string = "Bayside Police Department";
        case 7: string = "Las Payasadas Sheriff Department";
        case 6: string = "El Quebrados Council";
        case 5: string = "El Quebrados Sheriff Department";
        case 4: string = "Las Barrancas Sheriff Department";
        case 3: string = "Fort Carson Council";
        case 2: string = "Fort Carson Medical Service";
        case 1: string = "Fort Carson Sheriff Department";
        case 0: string = "None";
        default: string = "Unknown";
    }
    return string;
}
pawn Код:
YCMD:makeleader(playerid, params[])
{
    if(gPlayerLoggedIn[playerid] == 0) return 1;

if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Admin] < 5) return 1;

new target, factionid, string[126];
    if(sscanf(params, "ud", target, factionid))
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "YCMD: /makeleader [Part of Name/ID] [Faction ID]");
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY," Faction IDs: 1 - Fort Carson Sheriff Department");
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY," 2 - Fort Carson Medical Service, 3 - Fort Carson Council");
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY," 4 - Las Barrancas Sheriff Department, 5 - El Quebrados Sheriff Department");
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY," 6 - El Quebrados Council, 7 - Las Payasadas Sheriff Department");
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY," 8 - Bayside Police Department, 9 - Bayside Medical Department");
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY," 10 - Bayside Fire and Rescue, 11 - Bayside City Council");
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY," 12 - Bone County Government, 13 - Bone County News, 14 - Bone County Army");
        return 1;
    }

if(factionid < 0 || factionid > 14) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Factions go from 0 to 14.");

if(!IsPlayerConnected(target)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY ,"User is not connected.");

if(factionid == PlayerInfo[target][FLeader]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "That player is already the leader of this faction.");

if(factionid == 0)
    {
        PlayerInfo[target][Faction] = 0;
        PlayerInfo[target][FLeader] = 0;
        SendClientMessage(target, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "An admin has revoked your Faction Leadership rights.");
        format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmWarning: You made revoked %s's Faction Leadership rights.", PlayerName(target));
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, string);
        return 1;
    }

PlayerInfo[target][Faction] = factionid;
    PlayerInfo[target][FLeader] = factionid;

format(string, sizeof(string), "Admin %s has made you leader of the %s!", PlayerName(playerid), GetFactionName(factionid));
    SendClientMessage(target, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, string);

format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmWarning: %s made %s leader of %s.", PlayerName(playerid), PlayerName(target), GetFactionName(factionid));
    AMessage(COLOR_LIGHTRED, string);

return 1;
}

v nice! Congratssss!

Very Nice,

Let me test it mate