Very nice! Well done mate!

Cool. what's ip ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enukka_
View Post
Cool. what's ip ?
91.121.97.26:7784

Nice video (used to play there as Antonio Lombard) :P

Yeah, the video is nice. But I don't get it why is just about cops and gangstas? What is it roleplay server or C&R? Because from trailer I could say that it's nonRP'ers server where there is just gangs and cops, nothing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkon
View Post
Yeah, the video is nice. But I don't get it why is just about cops and gangstas? What is it roleplay server or C&R? Because from trailer I could say that it's nonRP'ers server where there is just gangs and cops, nothing more.
What, is it supposed to be a documentary about all of the factions there are in the server? Smarten up, young one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schurman
View Post
What, is it supposed to be a documentary about all of the factions there are in the server? Smarten up, young one.
No, it didn't suppose to be a documentary. I should be something else, more orginal. As for me it looks very dumb, since everyone is using this (cops vs gangs) type of trailer for RP. I think it doesn't represent idea of Role-Playing.

Have a link to the GTA IV pack were it shows it as like it was GTA IV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkon
View Post
No, it didn't suppose to be a documentary. I should be something else, more orginal. As for me it looks very dumb, since everyone is using this (cops vs gangs) type of trailer for RP. I think it doesn't represent idea of Role-Playing.
Because most people are not interested in seeing cabs driving around, watching people sell hotdogs, etc.

wow nice