Gang zones problem..

Hey.. its been long time I cant figure out why I cant see the gang zones clearly.. I decided to show a picture of the problem..
Here's the script:

pawn Код:
new GroveCripz;

public OnGameModeInit() {
    GroveCripz = GangZoneCreate(2109.728, -1752.921, 2626.913, -1409.468);
    return 1;
}

public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid) {
    GangZoneShowForPlayer(playerid, GroveCripz, 0x0000FFE8);
    return 1;
}

Picture:

The two characters at the end of the code are for transparency, with 00 at the end, it is invisible, go up to 99, then to AA, and all the way to FF, which is opaque/completely visible. For gang zones, i'd suggest using 0x0000FFAA

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Colors_List
Scroll down to "Alpha Values (Transparency) for pictures on visibility, the white dot.

Well, already tried all of that ideas, I know samp wiki existed... I said I'm trying fix it for long time ;/
But I tried again with your idea.. and still nothing... I see it the same...

More ideas?
Thanks..

Hmm, Have you tried it with a different colour to check that its not a dodgy code or anything? just a suggestion

I suggest you choose a different colour, I can see a few outlines that look like they might be your Gang Zone... and it looks like you've chosen grey as the colour, try making the zone green...

It looks to me like the zones are there and are functioning properly.

Its already things I tried... I'm trying to fix it for like few days... I tried all that..

more ideas??

Uhm.. I'm still trying to understand why it dont work...
I've been trying for a week... I wont try for another week.. someone can give me a solution?

Omg... Do you even know what the last two characters are for in GangZoneShowForPlayer for the color ? Just explain how you understand it.

You came to make fun of me?... cant understand..
and you mean the color?
Yea .. I know what does it even mean... its the tranparency of what I see.. and belive me I even tried FF as it the highest.. and the code I showed I used a program to make it.. thought maybe it will work.. but it doesnt...
so instead of make fun of me.. can you help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qur
Посмотреть сообщение
You came to make fun of me?... cant understand..
and you mean the color?
Yea .. I know what does it even mean... its the tranparency of what I see.. and belive me I even tried FF as it the highest.. and the code I showed I used a program to make it.. thought maybe it will work.. but it doesnt...
so instead of make fun of me.. can you help?
Make the script in a new gamemode and you will make a conclusion: don't make edits.