[HELP] Money command

I need a command that takes the money, the amount of typing.

you wan't that someone writes a command for you?

this is a place where you can try to write, post us your trying and then we try to help you

example: /money [playerid] [money]

And takes the money, not give.

pawn Code:
#define COLOR_RED 0xFF0000AA

CMD:pay(playerid,params[])
{
    new
        ID,
        amount,
        name[MAX_PLAYERS],
        string7[200],
        name2[MAX_PLAYERS],
        string8[200];
    if(sscanf(params, "ui", ID,amount)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Usage: /pay [playerid] [amount]");
    if(amount > GetPlayerMoney(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "[ERROR]: You do not have enough money to pay that player!");
    if(amount <= 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "[ERROR]: You cannot pay less than $1!");
    if(playerid == ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "[ERROR]: You can't pay yourselve!");
    GetPlayerName(ID, name2, sizeof(name2));
    format(string8, sizeof(string8),"You have paid %s $%i", name2, amount);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, string8);
    GetPlayerName(playerid, name, sizeof(name));
    format(string7, sizeof(string7), "%s(%d) Has paid you: $%i", name, playerid, amount);
    SendClientMessage(ID, COLOR_RED, string7);
    GivePlayerMoney(ID, amount);
    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -amount);
    return 1;
}

bro, you have to program the command...:

you should go to the http://wiki.sa-mp.com and learn the basics....

the things you need for this command is GivePlayerMoney https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GivePlayerMoney
and the ZCMD command processor becouse it is faster then strcmp

CMD:givemoney(playerid, params[])
{
GivePlayerMoney(ID_OF_THE_PLAYER, MONEY_TO_GIVE);
}

if its just in the script then this is fine, obviously replace 5000 with what ever number you wish to take from them.

GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -5000);

if you want to type how much to take use:

CMD:cashfrom(playerid, params[])
{
if ( sscanf( params, "ui", giveplayerid, level ) ) return SendClientMessage( playerid, RED, "USAGE: {FFFF00}/cashfrom [playerid] [cashamount" );
if ( giveplayerid == INVALID_PLAYER_ID ) return SendClientMessage( playerid, RED, "Player Is Not Connected!" );
GivePlayerMoney(giveplayerid, -cashamount);
}

im not guna do it all for you else il get hated on but thats the basics of it. theres errors in the there and better ways to do it but thats off the top of my head

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by English-Conceptz
View Post
if its just in the script then this is fine, obviously replace 5000 with what ever number you wish to take from them.

GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -5000);

if you want to type how much to take use:

{
if ( sscanf( params, "ui", giveplayerid, level ) ) return SendClientMessage( playerid, RED, "USAGE: {FFFF00}/cashfrom [playerid] [cashamount" );
if ( giveplayerid == INVALID_PLAYER_ID ) return SendClientMessage( playerid, RED, "Player Is Not Connected!" );
}

im not guna do it all for you else il get hated on but thats the basics of it. theres errors in the there and better ways to do it but thats off the top of my head
To paste someone code is a litlle...
Define the giveplayer etc.

This command is good, but throws an error, fixing that.

Code:
{
}