Another MySQL question

Well, I have a question

I'm using MySQL for the accounts on my gamemode, and I thread all of them. Can I run 2 queries at the SAME TIME using the same thread? I mean, let's suppose that the login query is threaded as MYSQL_THREAD_LOGIN, and then two players log in exactly at the same time, would it crash the server? Or would the plugin wait till the first query is executed?

Thanks

It will wait when the first query is finished. So you can't get any crashes and lag.

Oh, okay. Now here's another example

My OnPlayerUpdateEx query is EXTREMELY BIG and it's called every 10 seconds. I divided it into 3 update queries. The main thread define (MYSQLT_UPDATEPLAYER) is defined as 12. Then I defined the first query as MYSQLT_UPDATEPLAYER + playerid + 500 (so every player will have it's own query, and the 500 is set so this query will not interfere with the other two), the second as MYSQLT_UPDATEPLAYER + playerid + 1000 and the third as MYSQLT_UPDATEPLAYER + playerid + 1500. Can I use just MYSQLT_UPDATEPLAYER for the three queries? Would it take more time to update? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

EDIT: I think it's better doing one thread for each player, because it crashed when 3 players logged in here, all being updated with query thread 12.