Really? [Action Required]

Since when is re-selling hosted list for a HIGHER price allowed? Well i guess jihost thinks it is and it's very annoying to know that no more listings are allowed but thanks to jihost there might be more and more servers on hosted list.

The price of hosted list on game-mp is around $13

on jihost it's $15

proof

http://pokit.org/get/?1066759dcfb08f...6082babc59.jpg

JiHost y u shit

This shouldn't be allowed at all, unless they have explicit permission from the game-mp managers that they are allowed to.

That's outrageous. Shouldn't be allowed at all.

Agreed, this shouldn't be allowed.

They are re-selling game-mp slots?!?! GTFO Jihost

Forgive me if I'm just mis-interpreting this wrong, but:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game-MP TOS
b) That servers listed on your account are owned or leased by you, or you lease the IP address associated with the listing.
The IP's are associated with the listing of the server itself, therefore they can resell the "listing" because it's still getting registered by them, and they "lease the IP address associated with the listing".

Another thing, why would Game-MP care? You have to a) be a JiHost member and have a SAMP server there, b) they're still receiving their payment, and c) it isn't breaking the TOS.

I'm probably wrong mind you, and I do admit - they shouldn't be allowed to earn a profit from a service that's 'locked up' anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
Forgive me if I'm just mis-interpreting this wrong, but:

The IP's are associated with the listing of the server itself, therefore they can resell the "listing" because it's still getting registered by them, and they "lease the IP address associated with the listing".

Another thing, why would Game-MP care? You have to a) be a JiHost member and have a SAMP server there, b) they're still receiving their payment, and c) it isn't breaking the TOS.

I'm probably wrong mind you, and I do admit - they shouldn't be allowed to earn a profit from a service that's 'locked up' anyway.
Just that.
If they update their ToS, we'll stop providing it. And, we are just doing it for our customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiHost
Посмотреть сообщение
Just that.
If they update their ToS, we'll stop providing it. And, we are just doing it for our customers.
If you are "doing it for the customers" why are you making any profit off it? EVEN $1-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are "doing it for the customers" why are you making any profit off it? EVEN $1-2
1) Because if we used to provide it for 9Ђ we would loose cash due PayPal fees.
2) We want to make profit too.