~~ Josh's Scripting Service ~~

Removed, turned into flame topic.

$2 per 30 lines?? Expensive <.<

Isn't this against forum rules or the SA:MP t.o.s. for advertising/selling? ( not sure )

omg so expensive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Scripter
Посмотреть сообщение
$2 per 30 lines?? Expensive <.<
Ya, correct. Raised

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camacorn
Посмотреть сообщение
Isn't this against forum rules or the SA:MP t.o.s. for advertising/selling? ( not sure )
I was wondering the same thing, but i searched through, and didnt see anything about that.
If i find out it is, i will immediately remove it, i just hope they tell me, instead of ban

OMG you are such a cheat....i have 4 years experience in scripting from SA-MP 0.2 ... to 0.3d i now use 0.3d for my duality and i help people for free !!!
Quote:

~~ Welcome to Josh's Scripting Service ~~

~~ What Is This? ~~
Simple, this is a scripting service offered by me for people that may need help scripting.

I DONT CALL THIS HELP.....IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP JOIN ME TO HELP PEOPLE FOR FREE

why would anybody pay a guy like you for scripting, who himself uses an NGRP leak script for his own server ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickter
Посмотреть сообщение
OMG you are such a cheat....i have 4 years experience in scripting from SA-MP 0.2 ... to 0.3d i now use 0.3d for my duality and i help people for free !!!

I DONT CALL THIS HELP.....IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP JOIN ME TO HELP PEOPLE FOR FREE
Now hes flamming my post.. YAY!
pawn Код:
dumbass++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme_playa
Посмотреть сообщение
why would anybody pay a guy like you for scripting, who himself uses an NGRP leak script for his own server ?
I just LOL'd!!! Jealous?